Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Colts 2022

Muda69

7 minutes ago, PHJIrish said:

I won't be doing anymore trolling matches here.

So I win too?

Just admit you held Wentz to a different standard because of his vaccination status because he played the most prominent position on the field and therefore was an easy target.

Then we can all move on.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

59 minutes ago, temptation said:

“You win?”  An admission of defeat.

The man is just offering to show you the recruits of WHY he won.

Never about winning......just trying to understand why one is so fixated about Wentz that they can't stop referring to him on a 2022 Colts thread....its yesterday's news.

Edited by Bash Riprock

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Yuccaguy said:

This Thursday night Denver/Indy game SUCKS!   

I feel like I am being subjected to "Cruel and Unusual Punishment"! 

It was ugly!!!!  But the Colts won 12-9 in OT.  Bronchos went for the win at the 5 yard line on 4th and one, and the defense stopped 'em.  Winning ugly is sure better than losing ugly!

• Like 1

As Mr. Doyel at the Indianapolis Star states Matt Ryan is done, over the hill.   It would almost have been better if the Colts had lost, falling to 1-3-1.    That way there would have been more pressure to let Sam Ehlinger play and bench Ryan.

1 hour ago, Muda69 said:

As Mr. Doyel at the Indianapolis Star states Matt Ryan is done, over the hill.   It would almost have been better if the Colts had lost, falling to 1-3-1.    That way there would have been more pressure to let Sam Ehlinger play and bench Ryan.

Matt Ryan has 10 fumbles and 7 int's.  Wentz had 7 int's the entire season, with 27 TD's.  (almost 3600 passing yds)

No, I am not a Wentz fan.....but looks like Ryan certainly isn't the answer.  Now, I would take Ryan matching Wentz's stats in a New York minute......

To Ryan's defense (at least a portion) is the horrific O line play by the highest paid OL in the league.  What has happened to Q and Kelly?  They look bad.  I've been watching a fair amount of video of them missing blitzes, getting fooled on stunts, and simply getting manhandled 1 on 1.  Denver didn't need to blitz last night, because 4 D lineman kept whipping 5 O lineman.

Edited by Bash Riprock

19 minutes ago, Bash Riprock said:

Matt Ryan has 10 fumbles and 7 int's.  Wentz had 7 int's the entire season, with 27 TD's.  (almost 3600 passing yds)

No, I am not a Wentz fan.....but looks like Ryan certainly isn't the answer.  Now, I would take Ryan matching Wentz's stats in a New York minute......

To Ryan's defense (at least a portion) is the horrific O line play by the highest paid OL in the league.  What has happened to Q and Kelly?  They look bad.  I've been watching a fair amount of video of them missing blitzes, getting fooled on stunts, and simply getting manhandled 1 on 1.  Denver didn't need to blitz last night, because 4 D lineman kept whipping 5 O lineman.

Both Mr. Nelson and Mr. Kelly look out of shape to me.  It's like they have their big contracts so they can coast for a few seasons...........................

6 minutes ago, Muda69 said:

Both Mr. Nelson and Mr. Kelly look out of shape to me.  It's like they have their big contracts so they can coast for a few seasons...........................

Sure feels that way......Ryan Kelly got thrown to the ground last night and somehow "injured his hip".  Felt like he wanted nothing to do with playing.....