Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

PAC 2022

Apologies upfront if I am violating any GID rules or policies for posting this link from Channel 14 but I think stories like this need to be shared as widely as possible as there is too little "good news" and too few inspiring stories these days.  

Read more on Heritage Hills senior with amputated leg defies odds on the football field at https://www.14news.com/2022/08/26/heritage-hills-senior-with-amputated-leg-defies-odds-football-field/

Edited by MDAlum82
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 3

11 minutes ago, MDAlum82 said:

Apologies upfront if I am violating any GID rules or policies for posting this link from Channel 14 but I think stories like this need to be shared as widely as possible as there is too little "good news" and too few inspiring stories these days.  

Read more on Heritage Hills senior with amputated leg defies odds on the football field at https://www.14news.com/2022/08/26/heritage-hills-senior-with-amputated-leg-defies-odds-football-field/

That’s a great article and should be shared. He’s a special young man.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Coach_K said:

https://www.14news.com/2022/08/26/princeton-tigers-kick-off-sunrise-school-spirit/

The Tigers are getting excited about tonight's game and Kicking off the Sunrise School Spirit canned food drive!  We had a lot of kids here early to participate in the festivities!  Go Tigers!

Well done Tigers!

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Titan32 said:

This Week's games:

image.png.a211aaf65494cf27a9ecc8652ffeac71.png

I'm a PLAC guy, so I don't have any dog in the fight. But I've seen both Tell City and Forest Park play, so I'll say I'm going with TC over FP. TC is a very physical team. I was very impressed with their D-Line. They're not as talented as they have been in the past few years, but they are still a respectable team.  

Forest Park is a well-coached team, but I just don't think they have the physicality to hang with TC over 4 quarters. To me their QB was their top athlete, but he went down with an injury last week. If he is back for this one, it may be an interesting match up as he has an ability to extend plays that may give TC trouble. 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Cappy said:

HH @ Boon, NP @ SR, TC @ FP.. all three could be good games.

Indeed.  Boonville turned over the ball 4 times against SR.  SR only won 13-0.  Boonville had a TOTAL of 29 yards on offense.  They must have a good defense.  TC has got some things going for them, I expect them to beat FP.  

NP and SR could be the game to see.  

The rest of the games are pretty obvious....South Spencer will pick up one of their couple wins.  MV will destroy Princeton and Gibson Southern will decimate the Hatchets, their children will feel that loss.

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, HHPatriots said:

Indeed.  Boonville turned over the ball 4 times against SR.  SR only won 13-0.  Boonville had a TOTAL of 29 yards on offense.  They must have a good defense.  TC has got some things going for them, I expect them to beat FP.  

NP and SR could be the game to see.  

The rest of the games are pretty obvious....South Spencer will pick up one of their couple wins.  MV will destroy Princeton and Gibson Southern will decimate the Hatchets, their children will feel that loss.

Red zone mistakes (penalties and turnovers of our own) will do that. 

If HH tried, I'm not sure they could schedule a more "southern" schedule to start the season.

Aug. 19   Mount Vernon (Posey) 3A © W 25 9    
Aug. 26 at Tell City 2A W 35 14    
Sep. 2 at Boonville 4A © 7:00 pm    
Sep. 9   South Spencer 1A 7:00 pm    
Sep. 16 at North Posey 2A 7:00 pm

OK, random observations are off now.

• Like 2