Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

PAC 2022

HH vs Boonville was a good one. Obstacles to overcome for both teams. Both had TD’s called back. Physical old school intensity. There were a few plays the field was littered with carnage. Head on a swivel mentality, or get lit up, not much Cvr4 lol. 
Boonville won’t see much different for a few more weeks. 
Paoli, SR, HH, NK, Linton. 
In the trenches you better be able to play 4 qtrs against these teams. 

Courier and Press sports writers do a fantasy draft of local HS football players:

https://www.courierpress.com/story/sports/high-school/2022/09/14/indiana-high-school-football-evansville-area-fantasy-draft/69492051007/

OUR FINAL TEAMS

Hendrix Magley: QB Mason Wunderlich, QB Nicot Burnett, RB Devan Roberts, WR Hayden Summers, Castle D, HC Mike Goebel.

Treasure Washington: QB Tanner Boyd, RB Chase Jones, RB Joey Pierre, WR Brayden Bishop, Southridge D, HC Scott Buening.

Kyle Sokeland: QB Ben Davies, QB Liam Stone, RB Angelo St. Louis, WR Leo Collins, Memorial D, HC John Hurley

Anthony Kristensen: QB Xander Hunt, RB Jonas Burnett, WR Xavier Thomas, WR Sean DeLong, Tecumseh D, HC Nick Hart.

10 minutes ago, DumfriesYMCA said:

Can we get some info about the north posey heritage hills game?

it was a tightly contested battle the entire game and then went to 2OTs but I haven’t seen anything on it.  

sounds like it was the best game of the week 

Time to start a #FreeDaveMosbey campaign.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, DumfriesYMCA said:

Can we get some info about the north posey heritage hills game?

MaxPreps has the detailed scoretracker description, but I didn't see any stats.

https://www.maxpreps.com/games/9-16-2022/football-22/heritage-hills-vs-north-posey.htm?c=VUw05ysXD0CnVqLcNooPHA#tab=scoretrkr&schoolid=

17 minutes ago, hhpatriot04 said:

Time to start a #FreeDaveMosbey campaign.

I see he has a Twitter but I haven’t seen him in a while on here.  Someone who knows him should tell him to come back haha  

when I first joined the board some 10 years ago he had a write up for every HH game I believe with detailed history and everything.  And everyone kind of understood that you didn’t make a thread topic about a game if it was HH because he would take care of it. 

Just now, DumfriesYMCA said:

I see he has a Twitter but I haven’t seen him in a while on here.  Someone who knows him should tell him to come back haha  

when I first joined the board some 10 years ago he had a write up for every HH game I believe with detailed history and everything.  And everyone kind of understood that you didn’t make a thread topic about a game if it was HH because he would take care of it. 

I believe he is helping with stats and possibly social media, so he chose not to be active on TGD to avoid any conflict of interest -- or something of the sort.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Without getting too presumptive....could GS and Boonville be on a collision course for a Large Conference Championship game week 9?  Obviously GS has a big game against an uber talented coaching staff this Friday....but in Boonville are they circling the date?  Boonville has Princeton and Washington over the next two weeks and GS has Mt. Vernon and Princeton.