Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

PAC 2022

7 minutes ago, Titan32 said:

Without getting too presumptive....could GS and Boonville be on a collision course for a Large Conference Championship game week 9?  Obviously GS has a big game against an uber talented coaching staff this Friday....but in Boonville are they circling the date?  Boonville has Princeton and Washington over the next two weeks and GS has Mt. Vernon and Princeton.

Don't overlook Princeton. And don't bring a boat to the game either...

• Haha 2

55 minutes ago, Titan32 said:

Without getting too presumptive....could GS and Boonville be on a collision course for a Large Conference Championship game week 9?  Obviously GS has a big game against an uber talented coaching staff this Friday....but in Boonville are they circling the date?  Boonville has Princeton and Washington over the next two weeks and GS has Mt. Vernon and Princeton.

Assuming GS can take care of business vs Mt Vernon this week it would pretty much be a guarantee that it’s coming down to that matchup.

im really curious to see how their defense matches up with GS.  They have held their opponents pretty well outside of a very strong linton team but I think that game turned into optional defense in the 2nd half.  They held a very strong SR group to 13 in their loss too.  A loss is a loss…but that game was 13-0 so they were holding their own 

26 minutes ago, DumfriesYMCA said:

Assuming GS can take care of business vs Mt Vernon this week it would pretty much be a guarantee that it’s coming down to that matchup.

im really curious to see how their defense matches up with GS.  They have held their opponents pretty well outside of a very strong linton team but I think that game turned into optional defense in the 2nd half.  They held a very strong SR group to 13 in their loss too.  A loss is a loss…but that game was 13-0 so they were holding their own 

Yes, but they had less than 30 yards of total offense against Southridge.  That's crazy.

2 hours ago, tango said:

Don't overlook Princeton. And don't bring a boat to the game either...

The day Princeton on a bad year upsets GS on a great year….oh man…I might just quit following after that.  Not sure I could take the pie I would be served lol

ive been dunking on Princeton football for at least 15 years now…and Others have been doing it long before me. I mean…..it’s honestly getting to the point that if Princeton did win, they would make Tshirts of it with a picture of the scoreboard saying “enough said” on their way to a 3-7 season like GS did when we beat Heritage Hills in 2010

1 hour ago, DumfriesYMCA said:

The day Princeton on a bad year upsets GS on a great year….oh man…I might just quit following after that.  Not sure I could take the pie I would be served lol

ive been dunking on Princeton football for at least 15 years now…and Others have been doing it long before me. I mean…..it’s honestly getting to the point that if Princeton did win, they would make Tshirts of it with a picture of the scoreboard saying “enough said” on their way to a 3-7 season like GS did when we beat Heritage Hills in 2010

I have no idea what I just read, but wait, you beat us before the Hart era????  C'mon on man!  Really?!?!?  (This is where you need to read into me being snarky)

By the way, GS folks, I ate at Zach's Diner before the JV game last night.  Great eats, definitely going back!  Wish I would have had time for the fried chicken to cook--I would have got that, it looked good.  We barely made the game on time as it was.

36 minutes ago, HHPatriots said:

I have no idea what I just read, but wait, you beat us before the Hart era????  C'mon on man!  Really?!?!?  (This is where you need to read into me being snarky)

By the way, GS folks, I ate at Zach's Diner before the JV game last night.  Great eats, definitely going back!  Wish I would have had time for the fried chicken to cook--I would have got that, it looked good.  We barely made the game on time as it was.

Breakfast all Day!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, HHPatriots said:

It happened…just once in like 28 years or something though at the time (2010) 

score was like 35-34 after OT I believe.

We went like 4-6 that year and made tshirts of the scoreboard of that game with big letters saying “enough said” like we had won the conference or something.

The following year (last year before Hart) we got whooped like 27-0 in the jungle lol.  I still remember walking behind the trees to the practice field and coach yelling at us because we allowed 2 scores in the final 2 minutes of the half.  Then we opened the 2nd half with like 3 failed onside kicks in a row because we were doing it wrong and had to redo it.  It was a long bus ride home lol 

• Haha 2

Big School Conference leaders Passing:

image.thumb.png.3bc17a187fe8e15ab5700d31361bfa73.png

Big School Conference leaders Rushing:

image.thumb.png.390b0106cf9a68c710eb8e209395183d.png

Big School Conference leaders Receiving:

image.thumb.png.66ea18da71334d78cd9797f20c7cda3a.png

Big School Conference leaders Tackles:

image.thumb.png.d8115ad44494ba4cdf959aba3ee27618.png

Big School Conference leaders Sacks:

image.thumb.png.4379452f88817c7a1fb0ab82f9944be1.png

Big School Conference interceptions: