Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Game of Thrones

9 hours ago, DannEllenwood said:

Scorched earth, literally and figuratively. 😮 

Yep.  Lots of major characters dying.   So who is going to take out Daenerys  in the season finale?  Jon or Arya?

51 minutes ago, Muda69 said:

Yep.  Lots of major characters dying.   So who is going to take out Daenerys  in the season finale?  Jon or Arya?

I will say Arya.  Does Dany have green eyes?

29 minutes ago, TrojanDad said:

https://www.vox.com/2019/5/13/18617284/game-of-thrones-season-8-episode-5-arya-kills-daenerys-green-eyes

that is the speculation......but, I thought Cersei would meet her demise differently last night.  I am assuming Arya survived all the buildings falling on her for something bigger.  She looked really out of sorts last night.....not a big city girl.

A spin-off show of her as an adult?

How does Bran and Sansa play out in all this??????

1 hour ago, Coach Nowlin said:

Eh. Nothing to see here. He was too busy trying to hide Aaron Rodgers. 

4 hours ago, Coach Nowlin said:

Whoever is in charge of editing better return their paycheck

1st:  Coffee last week

This week:   King Slayer miraculously grew his hand back ........

That isn’t his. That’s Tyrion’s. He’s just playing peek a boo w brother and sister. 

10 hours ago, Irishman said:

I am thinking Denaerys sealed her fate here.

Could she face, head on, the same fate her trusted friend did?????

Prediction....

Dany kills Tyrion for Jaimie/Cersei

Sansa kills Dany

Sansa sits on the throne.

Jon remains King of the North. 

Spin off series to come. 

Movie to come, maybe (50/50), as of before series finale. 

Edited by Guest

17 minutes ago, DannEllenwood said:

Prediction....

Dany kills Tyrion for Jaimie/Cersei

Sansa kills Dany

Sansa sits on the throne.

Jon remains King of the North. 

Spin off series to come. 

Movie to come, maybe (50/50), as of before series finale. 

I agree with Dany killing Tyrion, but I think Arya kills Dany. I agree that Sansa will be on the throne though, and Jon remains as King of the North. 

As far as that scene above, how cool would it have been for Dany to ride up to look Cersei in the eyes before charcoaling her. 

1 hour ago, DannEllenwood said:

Has Sansa ever offed anyone on the show?  Little finger maybe?  

That was an awesome moment in the show; TOTALLY set him up. I did not expect that little twist at the end of his life 🙂

20 hours ago, swordfish said:

Shivvvver.......

Me timbers........

41 minutes ago, Irishman said:

Younger people,  like Ellenwood, may not get this. 🤣🤣🤣

E7FA4258-0B49-4E5F-9883-C5EA95D7646F.jpeg

LOL.  A Monty Python reference?

1 hour ago, TrojanDad said:

Very predictable about Arya killing Dany....the symbolism with her and the horse (death comes on a pale horse - Revelation in the bible) was quite clear.  But they like to surprise us.  Tyrion killed his father before.  Could he get close enough to do it again?  Grey Worm is about vengeance now and will protect Dany at all costs....is there a show down with him and Jon coming?

How does Bron play in this?  Said he was done with wars but not done killing.  He has a vested interest in Tyrion living...especially now that Jaime and Cersei are gone.  (his other meal tickets)  Will he protect Tyrion at all costs?

Can Sansa (or a Stark) sit on the throne?  Cersei only inherited it because all 3 of her children (Baratheon's) passed.  If the Targayen's are both eliminated or pass on it, wouldn't Gendry technically be in line as a Baratheon?

AND - Since Gendry nailed Arya - her/their offspring would be......Royal....

Image result for parks and rec chris pratt

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TrojanDad said:

Very predictable about Arya killing Dany....the symbolism with her and the horse (death comes on a pale horse - Revelation in the bible) was quite clear.  But they like to surprise us.  Tyrion killed his father before.  Could he get close enough to do it again?  Grey Worm is about vengeance now and will protect Dany at all costs....is there a show down with him and Jon coming?

How does Bron play in this?  Said he was done with wars but not done killing.  He has a vested interest in Tyrion living...especially now that Jaime and Cersei are gone.  (his other meal tickets)  Will he protect Tyrion at all costs?

Can Sansa (or a Stark) sit on the throne?  Cersei only inherited it because all 3 of her children (Baratheon's) passed.  If the Targayen's are both eliminated or pass on it, wouldn't Gendry technically be in line as a Baratheon?

Ahhhhhhhhhhh hell.  Darn it.  Back to the drawing board for this guy...

GREAT call on Gendry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 minutes ago, swordfish said:

AND - Since Gendry nailed Arya - her/their offspring would be......Royal....

Image result for parks and rec chris pratt

hence my spin off comment

7 minutes ago, TrojanDad said:

I don't know for sure DE.....I am just speculating....will be interesting where they go with the ending.....not sure if we will be happy with the final outcome

TD.......but I completely forgot about Gendry.  Literally not a "huge" character in the show, but might be the most important at the end.

10 minutes ago, TrojanDad said:

Its probably a stretch...Dany did recognize his bloodline in episode 4 and made him a Lord.  But that may be the end for the writers.  I just wasn't sure that technically he would be in line if both Targayen's are eliminated.  That is probably a remote chance.

but it is legit along w the lannister/baratheons being gonners