Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
DannEllenwood

Game of Thrones

Recommended Posts

Whoever is in charge of editing better return their paycheck

1st:  Coffee last week

This week:   King Slayer miraculously grew his hand back ........

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Coach Nowlin said:

Whoever is in charge of editing better return their paycheck

1st:  Coffee last week

This week:   King Slayer miraculously grew his hand back ........

LOL....missed that.  He needed it to survive his multiple dagger wounds to his abdomen and defeat Euron Greyjoy......

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Coach Nowlin said:

 

 

Eh. Nothing to see here. He was too busy trying to hide Aaron Rodgers. 

4 hours ago, Coach Nowlin said:

Whoever is in charge of editing better return their paycheck

1st:  Coffee last week

This week:   King Slayer miraculously grew his hand back ........

That isn’t his. That’s Tyrion’s. He’s just playing peek a boo w brother and sister. 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am thinking Denaerys sealed her fate here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Irishman said:

I am thinking Denaerys sealed her fate here.

Could she face, head on, the same fate her trusted friend did?????

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Prediction....

Dany kills Tyrion for Jaimie/Cersei

Sansa kills Dany

Sansa sits on the throne.

Jon remains King of the North. 

Spin off series to come. 

Movie to come, maybe (50/50), as of before series finale. 

Edited by DannEllenwood

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, DannEllenwood said:

Prediction....

Dany kills Tyrion for Jaimie/Cersei

Sansa kills Dany

Sansa sits on the throne.

Jon remains King of the North. 

Spin off series to come. 

Movie to come, maybe (50/50), as of before series finale. 

I agree with Dany killing Tyrion, but I think Arya kills Dany. I agree that Sansa will be on the throne though, and Jon remains as King of the North. 

As far as that scene above, how cool would it have been for Dany to ride up to look Cersei in the eyes before charcoaling her. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DannEllenwood said:

Has Sansa ever offed anyone on the show?  Little finger maybe?  

That was an awesome moment in the show; TOTALLY set him up. I did not expect that little twist at the end of his life 🙂

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Younger people,  like Ellenwood, may not get this. 🤣🤣🤣

 

E7FA4258-0B49-4E5F-9883-C5EA95D7646F.jpeg

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, swordfish said:

Shivvvver.......

Me timbers........

41 minutes ago, Irishman said:

Younger people,  like Ellenwood, may not get this. 🤣🤣🤣

 

E7FA4258-0B49-4E5F-9883-C5EA95D7646F.jpeg

LOL.  A Monty Python reference?

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
14 hours ago, Irishman said:

I agree with Dany killing Tyrion, but I think Arya kills Dany. I agree that Sansa will be on the throne though, and Jon remains as King of the North. 

As far as that scene above, how cool would it have been for Dany to ride up to look Cersei in the eyes before charcoaling her. 

Very predictable about Arya killing Dany....the symbolism with her and the horse (death comes on a pale horse - Revelation in the bible) was quite clear.  But they like to surprise us.  Tyrion killed his father before.  Could he get close enough to do it again?  Grey Worm is about vengeance now and will protect Dany at all costs....is there a show down with him and Jon coming?

How does Bron play in this?  Said he was done with wars but not done killing.  He has a vested interest in Tyrion living...especially now that Jaime and Cersei are gone.  (his other meal tickets)  Will he protect Tyrion at all costs?

Can Sansa (or a Stark) sit on the throne?  Cersei only inherited it because all 3 of her children (Baratheon's) passed.  If the Targayen's are both eliminated or pass on it, wouldn't Gendry technically be in line as a Baratheon?

Edited by TrojanDad
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TrojanDad said:

Very predictable about Arya killing Dany....the symbolism with her and the horse (death comes on a pale horse - Revelation in the bible) was quite clear.  But they like to surprise us.  Tyrion killed his father before.  Could he get close enough to do it again?  Grey Worm is about vengeance now and will protect Dany at all costs....is there a show down with him and Jon coming?

How does Bron play in this?  Said he was done with wars but not done killing.  He has a vested interest in Tyrion living...especially now that Jaime and Cersei are gone.  (his other meal tickets)  Will he protect Tyrion at all costs?

Can Sansa (or a Stark) sit on the throne?  Cersei only inherited it because all 3 of her children (Baratheon's) passed.  If the Targayen's are both eliminated or pass on it, wouldn't Gendry technically be in line as a Baratheon?

AND - Since Gendry nailed Arya - her/their offspring would be......Royal....

Image result for parks and rec chris pratt

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TrojanDad said:

Very predictable about Arya killing Dany....the symbolism with her and the horse (death comes on a pale horse - Revelation in the bible) was quite clear.  But they like to surprise us.  Tyrion killed his father before.  Could he get close enough to do it again?  Grey Worm is about vengeance now and will protect Dany at all costs....is there a show down with him and Jon coming?

How does Bron play in this?  Said he was done with wars but not done killing.  He has a vested interest in Tyrion living...especially now that Jaime and Cersei are gone.  (his other meal tickets)  Will he protect Tyrion at all costs?

Can Sansa (or a Stark) sit on the throne?  Cersei only inherited it because all 3 of her children (Baratheon's) passed.  If the Targayen's are both eliminated or pass on it, wouldn't Gendry technically be in line as a Baratheon?

Ahhhhhhhhhhh hell.  Darn it.  Back to the drawing board for this guy...

GREAT call on Gendry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 minutes ago, swordfish said:

AND - Since Gendry nailed Arya - her/their offspring would be......Royal....

Image result for parks and rec chris pratt

hence my spin off comment

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, DannEllenwood said:

Ahhhhhhhhhhh hell.  Darn it.  Back to the drawing board for this guy...

GREAT call on Gendry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hence my spin off comment

I don't know for sure DE.....I am just speculating....will be interesting where they go with the ending.....not sure if we will be happy with the final outcome

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, TrojanDad said:

I don't know for sure DE.....I am just speculating....will be interesting where they go with the ending.....not sure if we will be happy with the final outcome

TD.......but I completely forgot about Gendry.  Literally not a "huge" character in the show, but might be the most important at the end.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, DannEllenwood said:

TD.......but I completely forgot about Gendry.  Literally not a "huge" character in the show, but might be the most important at the end.

Its probably a stretch...Dany did recognize his bloodline in episode 4 and made him a Lord.  But that may be the end for the writers.  I just wasn't sure that technically he would be in line if both Targayen's are eliminated.  That is probably a remote chance.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, TrojanDad said:

Its probably a stretch...Dany did recognize his bloodline in episode 4 and made him a Lord.  But that may be the end for the writers.  I just wasn't sure that technically he would be in line if both Targayen's are eliminated.  That is probably a remote chance.

but it is legit along w the lannister/baratheons being gonners

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...