Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Warren Central's 2019 Schedule

Greetings everyone. I'm super excited for the upcoming season, so I present all of you the 2019 Warren Central Warriors Schedule.Warren Central.txt  The Warriors are still looking for a Week 9 opponent at this point. As usual,  feel free to chime in with your opinions on who Warren Central should play in the final week of the regular season.

Go Warriors!!!! 2018 Class 6A Champions

• 2 months later...
On 4/14/2019 at 10:56 PM, Warren Central Warrior said:

Greetings everyone. I'm super excited for the upcoming season, so I present all of you the 2019 Warren Central Warriors Schedule.Warren Central.txt  The Warriors are still looking for a Week 9 opponent at this point. As usual,  feel free to chime in with your opinions on who Warren Central should play in the final week of the regular season.

Go Warriors!!!! 2018 Class 6A Champions

Its official!!!! I present the Warren Central Warriors' 2019 schedule.

August 16th Scrimmage vs Carmel

August 23rd vs Center Grove 7PM

August 30th vs Louisville Trinity 7PM

September 6th Homecoming vs North Central 7 PM

September 13th @ Lawrence Central 7 PM

September 20th @ Ben Davis 7PM

September 27th vs Pike 7 PM

October 4th @ Lawrence North 7 PM

October 11th @ Carmel 7 PM

October 18th vs Bishop Sycamore (OH) Senior Night 7 PM

There we go. Feel free to leave your thoughts and opinions.

Go Warriors!!!! 2018 6A State Champions

3 hours ago, Warren Central Warrior said:

Its official!!!! I present the Warren Central Warriors' 2019 schedule.

August 16th Scrimmage vs Carmel

August 23rd vs Center Grove 7PM

August 30th vs Louisville Trinity 7PM

September 6th Homecoming vs North Central 7 PM

September 13th @ Lawrence Central 7 PM

September 20th @ Ben Davis 7PM

September 27th vs Pike 7 PM

October 4th @ Lawrence North 7 PM

October 11th @ Carmel 7 PM

October 18th vs Bishop Sycamore (OH) Senior Night 7 PM

There we go. Feel free to leave your thoughts and opinions.

Go Warriors!!!! 2018 6A State Champions

"This will be the first season of existence for Bishop Sycamore as a school or as a football program as they are a start up non-charter school aimed at offering kids in the inner city of Columbus a better means at an education and also top level football. 

It appears Bishop Sycamore is a re-boot of the Christians of Faith (COF) Academy out of Columbus that played its first season last year as the same type of school. 

Last year as COF they played a loaded schedule including traditional Ohio powers Huber Heights Wayne, Cleveland St. Ignatius, and Lakewood St. Edward and such major out-of-state programs as North Alleghany in Wexford, Pennsylvania, and IMG Academy in Bradenton, Florida. 

Last season, the Ohio High School Athletic Association ruled on September 21 that the COF Academy was no longer considered a school and would not count towards points in the Ohio state playoffs. 

They did however play out the majority of their remaining games, but finished with a 1-9 record against the daunting schedule."

..........Williamson, KY Daily News

3 hours ago, Staxawax said:

"This will be the first season of existence for Bishop Sycamore as a school or as a football program as they are a start up non-charter school aimed at offering kids in the inner city of Columbus a better means at an education and also top level football. 

It appears Bishop Sycamore is a re-boot of the Christians of Faith (COF) Academy out of Columbus that played its first season last year as the same type of school. 

Last year as COF they played a loaded schedule including traditional Ohio powers Huber Heights Wayne, Cleveland St. Ignatius, and Lakewood St. Edward and such major out-of-state programs as North Alleghany in Wexford, Pennsylvania, and IMG Academy in Bradenton, Florida. 

Last season, the Ohio High School Athletic Association ruled on September 21 that the COF Academy was no longer considered a school and would not count towards points in the Ohio state playoffs. 

They did however play out the majority of their remaining games, but finished with a 1-9 record against the daunting schedule."

..........Williamson, KY Daily News

WHY are they on Warren’s schedule?!? LOL. I feel sorry for them. Warren is going to pick a score. 

10 minutes ago, Olympian06 said:

WHY are they on Warren’s schedule?!? LOL. I feel sorry for them. Warren is going to pick a score. 

An extra bye week before the sectional I assume.

You know those MIC schools.  When they win, the “grind” of the MIC schedule prepared them for the postseason but when they lose, the MIC schedule “took its toll.”

Happens every year.

1 hour ago, Temptation said:

You know those MIC schools.  When they win, the “grind” of the MIC schedule prepared them for the postseason but when they lose, the MIC schedule “took its toll.”

Happens every year.

The only time I've seen the "took a toll" comment was the 2009 season when CG & WC crushed each other prior to losing in the first round of the playoffs.  Maybe I've missed what you are referring to.

Edited by Grover
  • Like 2
  • Disdain 1

3 hours ago, Grover said:

The only time I've seen the "took a toll" comment was the 2009 season when CG & WC crushed each other prior to losing in the first round of the playoffs.  Maybe I've missed what you are referring to.

I hear it all of the time unfortunately.

https://www.hipod.com/home/

We use the hi-pod lite.  After a couple of years we can set it up in 10-15 minutes and tear it down in the same amount of time as well.  First time doing it was fairly lengthy, but its been a pretty good system for us.  Captures Film to a mini-SD card, need to remember to delete each game before filming the next one to make the upload easier/quicker.  I'm fairly tech savvy and that process is easier because of that.  Company is great to work with.  They quickly replaced a part that was under warranty, had it within a few days.  We also had our custodial crew accidentally toss out the tv screen used with it and the company replaced it, but it did not fall under warranty.  Also, gave us new sand bags at not extra cost.  Hope that helps...

6 hours ago, irishuncle411 said:

https://www.hipod.com/home/

We use the hi-pod lite.  After a couple of years we can set it up in 10-15 minutes and tear it down in the same amount of time as well.  First time doing it was fairly lengthy, but its been a pretty good system for us.  Captures Film to a mini-SD card, need to remember to delete each game before filming the next one to make the upload easier/quicker.  I'm fairly tech savvy and that process is easier because of that.  Company is great to work with.  They quickly replaced a part that was under warranty, had it within a few days.  We also had our custodial crew accidentally toss out the tv screen used with it and the company replaced it, but it did not fall under warranty.  Also, gave us new sand bags at not extra cost.  Hope that helps...

I think this went on the wrong topic 

On 7/6/2019 at 1:37 AM, WeAreBishopSycamore said:

Has a part of the Bishop Sycamore program... I can appreciate your concern for us being on your schedule... our young men look forward to the challenge that is ahead of them... I hope that you all come to the game.   It's going to be more interesting than you think..  😉

So I'll take this as you have no boundaries to which you have to stay in and can accept anyone from the as far away as the parents are will to travel for their kid to go to your school. Gotcha. Looks like I'll have to head over to Yappi and do some reseach

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/27/2019 at 8:11 PM, Temptation said:

Happens every year.

These are the kinds of comments written by someone who doesn't understand the MIC.

It is a curious pickup for Warren, but they're always going to be searching for a game at that time with the way their schedule is constructed, and it probably won't be anyone in a major conference since they're mostly all wrapping up that week.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, BDGiant93 said:

These are the kinds of comments written by someone who doesn't understand the MIC.

It is a curious pickup for Warren, but they're always going to be searching for a game at that time with the way their schedule is constructed, and it probably won't be anyone in a major conference since they're mostly all wrapping up that week.

Enlighten me grasshopper.  Help me “understand.”

I graduated from a MIC school, competed at a MIC school and coached at a MIC school.

I’ve also been a close follower of the conference since its inception.

Edited by Guest

On 6/27/2019 at 10:03 PM, Grover said:

I heard it last year 1 game into the season after New Pal handled Center Grove.  It was "oh CG was worn down after the tough game against WC"  Interesting considering CG did quite well the rest of the year including the playoffs where they really should have beaten Warren. 

On 6/27/2019 at 8:11 PM, Temptation said:

Happens every year.

100 % true

23 minutes ago, dmizers3 said:

I heard it last year 1 game into the season after New Pal handled Center Grove.  It was "oh CG was worn down after the tough game against WC"  Interesting considering CG did quite well the rest of the year including the playoffs where they really should have beaten Warren. 

100 % true

It’s used when it’s convenient and helps support a narrative.

On 8/5/2019 at 4:13 PM, dmizers3 said:

If you say so.  I'm a CG fan and I never heard anybody say it but I'm sure somebody did.  

21 hours ago, Grover said:

If you say so.  I'm a CG fan and I never heard anybody say it but I'm sure somebody did.  

I don't recall hearing it from CG fans.  Tons of WC fans for sure.  But then many of them seem to think WC could compete in the Big 10

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, dmizers3 said:

I don't recall hearing it from CG fans.  Tons of WC fans for sure.  But then many of them seem to think WC could compete in the Big 10

Warren Central could compete with the best of the best. Heck, it would kick some serious butt if Indiana wasn't so stubborn with its 300 mile rule.