Irishman

37 minutes ago, Irishman said:

Paxton Lynch??? 🙂

Was he?  That’s who I was thinking when I first typed it. 😂 

or was he 17?  

I’ll go sleuthing here and get back. I know how VERH important this is. 😂 

• Haha 1

On 1/28/2022 at 8:32 PM, Irishman said:

Said it last year, and think it holds true. Rodgers best chance to get win a Super Bowl is to stay put. The Packers best chance is to keep him. Whaty I do like seeing is that LaFleur is being MUCH more vocal in wanting to keep him in Green Bay. 

Wonder why Mr. Rodgers and the Packers’ brass are playing so nice these days? I suppose it could be because both sides have generally made positive strides in seeing the other’s point of view and the value of working together for a common goal. 😂🤣😅

The real reason is that part of the arrangement last off season when Rodgers and the Packers agreed they’d trade him this off season if he requested it, was that they’d work together to pump up his trade value. The more they can get for him, the more likely it is that they move him. Everybody wins, sort of. When they say all this stuff that seems to point in the direction of him staying in Green Bay, the message they are communicating to the trade market is that it’s going to cost a ton to pry him out of there. Just my theory.

• 4 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, Bash Riprock said:

Its no problem.....there is a back up plan......

Colts will run the WingT in 2022......😜

If Reich and Wentz are still there, it's highly likely. Statue of Liberty play will be their big gainer.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Irishman said:

Sorry Bears fans

Again....why are you sorry?  AR12 would be stupid not to stay near his ownership investment in Chicago.  😉

6 minutes ago, Bash Riprock said:

Its no problem.....there is a back up plan......

Colts will run the WingT in 2022......😜

1/2 of "God's offenses".

15 minutes ago, Irishman said:

A A Ron has posted that is not the deal and that he will definitely be back, but has not signed anything yet. I will trust McAfee's source more than these "insiders". 

Let's just get this thing moving.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, gonzoron said:

Packers are getting a heckuva deal with him. They'd be silly for trading him, but that could work out for a team looking for a qb. Jus' sayin'

Dude has proven nothing.  Jus' sayin