Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

NFL Off Season 2022

Irishman

5 hours ago, Irishman said:

Do you REALLY have to keep up with the CONSTANT name calling toward him? We get it....you don't like him at all; why continue to do this? So people disagree on a topic? BFD........but you LOVE to pile on. Just stop. Put him on ignore. 

Already have him on ignore.

1 hour ago, Bobref said:

So, back to actual football.

Amari Cooper to the Browns. He’ll get his $20 million now. Is he worth it … in that offense … with that QB? 

He is turning out to be very toxic if the reports are true.

1 hour ago, Bobref said:

Amari Cooper to the Browns. He’ll get his $20 million now. Is he worth it … in that offense … with that QB? 

No, but it is the nfl, so damn near anything goes.

7 hours ago, Bobref said:

It was a financial move for the Cowboys, they have some serious salary cap issues. They were shopping him to the Commanders, but they don't have anyone who could throw to him either.

5 minutes ago, gonzoron said:

It was a financial move for the Cowboys, they have some serious salary cap issues. They were shopping him to the Commanders, but they don't have anyone who could throw to him either.

Carson Wentz

27/7/3,500

Super Bowl Champ

Just because you hate Wentz, doesn't make your assessment true.  Please try again.

16 minutes ago, DE said:

Carson Wentz

27/7/3,500

Super Bowl Champ

Just because you hate Wentz, doesn't make your assessment true.  Please try again.

How about this:

Carson Wentz is the greatest thing since sliced bread. … Like sliced bread, when you first open the package, it’s terrific. Great texture & taste. Everything you could ask for in sliced bread. But then, as time goes by, the bread loses its freshness. The quality declines, until you’ve got just 2 more sandwiches to make, but the bread is all green and moldy. So, it has to be discarded.

13 minutes ago, Bobref said:

How about this:

Carson Wentz is the greatest thing since sliced bread. … Like sliced bread, when you first open the package, it’s terrific. Great texture & taste. Everything you could ask for in sliced bread. But then, as time goes by, the bread loses its freshness. The quality declines, until you’ve got just 2 more sandwiches to make, but the bread is all green and moldy. So, it has to be discarded.

How about no.  I am not comparing him to AR12 (owner of your Bears) or Brady, but the dude isn't garbage like so many of you think he is. 

1 hour ago, DE said:

How about no.  I am not comparing him to AR12 (owner of your Bears) or Brady, but the dude isn't garbage like so many of you think he is. 

I don’t think he’s “garbage.” I think he does not have the mental toughness to be a consistent starting QB in the NFL. He could well become a serviceable backup. … Just not at that price.

54 minutes ago, Bobref said:

I don’t think he’s “garbage.” I think he does not have the mental toughness to be a consistent starting QB in the NFL. He could well become a serviceable backup. … Just not at that price.

What makes you think this?

Saw that...I am willing to bet Aaron knew. BUT, I will be curious to see what the next move is. They clearly do not have a WR1 at this point. The fact is Adams wanted out....no idea why. he and Rodgers were such a deadly combo. Can he develop that with Carr? 

10 hours ago, Irishman said:

Saw that...I am willing to bet Aaron knew. BUT, I will be curious to see what the next move is. They clearly do not have a WR1 at this point. The fact is Adams wanted out....no idea why. he and Rodgers were such a deadly combo. Can he develop that with Carr? 

Apparently, Adams wanted to reunite with his college QB, Carr. He had told the Packers he wasn’t coming back, and wouldn’t play under the franchise tag. ESPN’s captive GM, Mike Tannenbaum, described the timing of the trade as “catastrophic” for the Packers, since all the receivers who can claim to be an actual #1 have already signed elsewhere. Cry me a river. This is what happens when the inmates run the asylum. Now you’ve got a QB who is making $50+ million … and no one for him to throw to except his pet, washed up buddy, Randall Cobb.

32 minutes ago, Bobref said:

Apparently, Adams wanted to reunite with his college QB, Carr. He had told the Packers he wasn’t coming back, and wouldn’t play under the franchise tag. ESPN’s captive GM, Mike Tannenbaum, described the timing of the trade as “catastrophic” for the Packers, since all the receivers who can claim to be an actual #1 have already signed elsewhere. Cry me a river. This is what happens when the inmates run the asylum. Now you’ve got a QB who is making $50+ million … and no one for him to throw to except his pet, washed up buddy, Randall Cobb.

We can FINALLY agree on something Bob.  🤣😂

Browns want Watson; Watson does not want Browns, so Hi Baker, I guess you are our guy....untilllllll Browns make an absolutely STUPID offer, and want Watson again, and now Watson says; now this is a happy ending that won't land me in court.  

25 minutes ago, Irishman said:

Browns want Watson; Watson does not want Browns, so Hi Baker, I guess you are our guy....untilllllll Browns make an absolutely STUPID offer, and want Watson again, and now Watson says; now this is a happy ending that won't land me in court.  

wow

56 minutes ago, Irishman said:

Watson will need EVERY penny of that contract once the civil trial begins, or they settle out of court.  If all is true that was reported, I hope they take watson for everything.  Ole Dabo (watson is like michael jordan) sweeney sure has been quiet about his former "star" qb.

NFL is scummy, woke and beyond repair.

Edited by DE

Deshaun Watson to the Browns. 5 yrs., $230 million, fully guaranteed. Baker Mayfield now is going to get his trade wish. With Watson and Amari Cooper, what does that do to the Browns’ chances of keeping up with Joe Burrows and the Bengals in the division? And where will Baker Mayfield end up?