Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

NFL Off Season 2022

Irishman

59 minutes ago, Irishman said:

More details on the deal with the Browns getting Watson and what they gave to Houston. This might be equivalent to the time when the Cowboys traded Hershel Walker. 

😂

Except Walker didn't bring the 🐎💩 baggage watson brings. 

On 3/11/2022 at 4:20 PM, Bash Riprock said:

Yeah...because Taylor Heinicke is such a better option for him.....🙄

You keep talking negatively about someone you really don't know.  I have asked you for some actual firm data to back up your negativity about Wentz in the locker room.  Do you have anything other than his Covid vaccine stance???

How about job performance in the last two games.  It's been well know, long before he was a Colt, that Wentz wasn't a team player.  He can be as devout and good to his family as he should, but he had a job to do.

2 hours ago, PHJIrish said:

How about job performance in the last two games.  It's been well know, long before he was a Colt, that Wentz wasn't a team player.  He can be as devout and good to his family as he should, but he had a job to do.

There is no debate about his play....although he wasn't the only one to fail the last 2 games of the season.  Especially in the Jax game...that was a total team breakdown, especially with the O Line and the entire defense.  To single out one person for those debacles is certainly biased.  The entire team had a job to do, including the coaching staff that obviously didn't have them ready to play.

I am asking you about your sources in regards to his actions in the locker room.  Do you have real sources or is this just your personal feelings?  Simple question.

8 hours ago, PHJIrish said:

Back up this claim.  You can't.

8 hours ago, PHJIrish said:

🐎💩

11 hours ago, PHJIrish said:

wentz first look.jpg

51 minutes ago, Irishman said:

Arians moves to the front office and Bowles is the new Head Coach

Will Brady start second guessing himself? 

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/33632978/bruce-arians-retiring-coach-tampa-bay-buccaneers-move-front-office-role 

No.  Why would he?  He was the de facto HC of the offense.  

Thought Leftwich was the next up and coming HC.  At least pundits here said he was.

In all his major success, Arians has ALWAYS had a star qb.

All the stars aligned for him to be named HC (especially w Arians quitting this late into the off season) and still wasn't.

M

1 hour ago, Irishman said:

Arians moves to the front office and Bowles is the new Head Coach

Will Brady start second guessing himself? 

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/33632978/bruce-arians-retiring-coach-tampa-bay-buccaneers-move-front-office-role 

From what I gather TB and BL on same page as far as game planning on then on Friday’s BA would come in and try to alter their game plan. I think BA going to front office makes a happier TB and he also gets to keep his offensive coordinator. So kind of win-win for Tom Brady 

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, gonzoron said:

Have seen the announcements from a variety of sources on Twitter.  24 years old....tragic.

• Sad 1

55 minutes ago, gonzoron said:

Neither the page nor the website is discriminatory or non-inclusive. 

Next

Your post proves how out of touch, clueless and brainwashed you are.  Typical though.

Next.

13 minutes ago, gonzoron said:

The first time didn't take. Please try again.

I do ignore some of your content, but must point out your non inclusive and discriminatory material (facebook group and website), which I am surprised is allowed on here....well maybe not surprised after all.

This is fun....with the shoe on the other foot. 

Hypocrites.  😂

31 minutes ago, DE said:

I do ignore some of your content, but must point out your non inclusive and discriminatory material (facebook group and website), which I am surprised is allowed on here....well maybe not surprised after all.

This is fun....with the shoe on the other foot. 

Hypocrites.  😂

Don't want to be here? Don't like the way the page is managed either? TFB You are free to go any time....hypocrite. 

• Thanks 1