Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

NFL Off Season 2022

Irishman

24 minutes ago, gonzoron said:

Pickle and tomato. I folded it over with those in the middle then covered the bun top in mustard.

17 minutes ago, Irishman said:

Same here, but I agree with Bob; some red onion is great with it as well. 

Got to be yellow mustard. I like mayo, too.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Bobref said:

I saw that. Where’s your “at least he had the balls to publicly state what he felt” for this guy, like it was for Desantis?

I do not support drug use or the sexual exploitation of minors, which by your stances, you apparently do.

Though as an attorney, I can see why you do not oppose those things.....you would lose your clients.

4 hours ago, temptation said:

Call it whatever in the hell you want but you keep hitting refresh all day looking to drop your next one liner on me (a guy whom you brush off and claim my opinions don’t matter.)

Called you out on your hypocrisy.  And I’m not alone…which means I’m likely right.

They are called fence sitters.

3 hours ago, temptation said:

You and your boy @DE are the only ones who bring up politics.

Its a FOOTBALL forum titled “The Next Level”…which obviously would be JV for you.

I try and only bring em in once one of these other dudes bring it in.  

31 minutes ago, DE said:

I do not support drug use or the sexual exploitation of minors, which by your stances, you apparently do.

I fear for the youth of today, being taught by people with such clearly inadequate logic skills.

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, Bobref said:

I fear for the youth of today, being taught by people with such clearly inadequate logic skills.

When your dumb ass takes get called on the carpet, resort to attacking the person.  Not surprising bob.  Glad I am on the correct side of history.

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, Bobref said:

You want old school ‘fro? Oscar Gamble who played in the Big Leagues for 17 years.

image.jpeg

I would rank Oscar #1 for the fro.  Bake McBride would make the top 5 list.  Used love to watch Bake take off his batting helmet.  Never knew how those guys could keep their hats on while running the outfield.  Bake sported the classic beard as well.

image.png.c6ad3c52af412b88d0da58c35b159db5.png

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bash Riprock said:

Big +1!!  I'm out of votes!!

lettuce, tomato, pickle and mayo for me.....mustard as a back up to mayo

Pickles, mustard, and sometimes mayonnaise are the only items I will put on a breaded tenderloin.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Bobref said:

The “Mad Bomber.” The days before dink and dunk became the way to go. And most importantly, a Notre Dame man.

One of the pioneers of the stretch game. I honestly don't think the NFL would exist today if it had not been for these innovators.

He was also drafted by the Packers, but chose to go to the Bills in the AFL.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, temptation said:

Eh, close enough.  Thanks for keeping the receipt and holding me accountable message board overlord.

Come on man!!! 😄You can take the smart ass approach for someone doing the EXACT same thing you do....no big deal....funny, but no big deal.  lol

That said, I do think Hutchinson was THE pick top make.....ESPECIALLY for the Jags and that defense; dude is a game changer.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Irishman said:

Come on man!!! 😄You can take the smart ass approach for someone doing the EXACT same thing you do....no big deal....funny, but no big deal.  lol

That said, I do think Hutchinson was THE pick top make.....ESPECIALLY for the Jags and that defense; dude is a game changer.

Fair point.  Just tough to take crap from a guy like @gonzoron who undoubtedly had an extra cup of coffee at the MCL early bird special just so he could stay up late enough to watch the draft in an attempt to throw shade that a MICHIGAN man “only” went #2 in the first round, lol.

3 minutes ago, temptation said:

Fair point.  Just tough to take crap from a guy like @gonzoron who undoubtedly had an extra cup of coffee at the MCL early bird special just so he could stay up late enough to watch the draft in an attempt to throw shade that a MICHIGAN man “only” went #2 in the first round, lol.

Hey now....do NOT knock the early bird
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGGi4SpPtqc 

• Haha 1

Side note, the talking heads at ESPN (specifically Booger McFarland) should be ashamed of themselves for trashing kids on the biggest night of their lives.

You can be critical of a kid’s game or talk about areas for improvement in a respectful manner.

The Jordan Davis criticism was over the line.

Edited by temptation
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, temptation said:

Side note, the talking heads at ESPN (specifically Booger McFarland) should be ashamed of themselves for trashing kids on the biggest night of their lives.

You can be critical of a kid’s game or talk about areas for improvement in a respectful manner.

The Jordan Davis criticism was over the line.

I noticed that a couple times to other players as well. I switched to the NFL Network. I should have known better and just start there. Tyler Smith comes to mind. 

2 hours ago, temptation said:

bwahahaha. 'take crap' from one word. It's ok for you people to be wrong, no need to insult others when you are.

I thought I was wrong once, but it turned out I was mistaken. 10-4 over and out.

• Disdain 1