Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Week 2 Sectional Scores

3 minutes ago, Gipper said:

I’m trying to find the Jeff-Lake Central score.

0-0 ... they just kicked off a bit ago ... playing Central Time.

1 minute ago, psaboy said:

Northrop 17 Snider 14. Northrop is moving ball at will against Snider D and they are winning the line battle on both sides of the ball. Could be big upset tonight the way Snider is playing. They look confused. 

I don't think there is anything wrong with how Snider is playing outside of that last fumble. Northrop's coaches are just putting on a clinic. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, BTF said:

I don't think there is anything wrong with how Snider is playing outside of that last fumble. Northrop's coaches are just putting on a clinic. 

Snider is getting out played in the field. Their lines are not winning that battle

Just now, psaboy said:

Snider is getting out played in the field. Their lines are not winning that battle

Northrop was converting a lot of 3rd and 4th downs. The last 3rd and 15 that was converted hurt. I'm betting Northop has 300-350 yards of offense at this point

Zionsville scores after a blocked punt.  Now up two scores 35-21 with about 9 mins left in 4Q.  Raiders are going to need to score on this drive to probably have a shot at winning this one on the road.  Weather has been a major factor as Harrison only has a handful of passes at best.

Bloomington South 13 Castle 7 (5:14, 3rd)

South had another drive die in the red zone, but a 35 yard FG attempt was good. South has dominated the offensive stats and time of possession in this game but have not finished most drives into the red zone.