Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Free Zoom Clinic 9 PM EST 3/3

Coaches!

I hope everyone is having a good clinic season as we round the corner and start eyeing the IFCA Clinic and a much needed Spring Break!

Tonight we will be hosting our weekly Ball and Beverages Zoom Clinic.

Our first speaker will be Coach Sabinas from Merrillville HS talking about how the Pirates Analyze and Attack Offensive Lines.

Our second speaker will be Coach Reif from Concord who will talk about how the Minutemen (will always make me giggle) use analytics to improve their play calling.

These free clinics are a great opportunity to learn from coaches while networking in the best community in the world, high school football coaches!

You can register for free at www.60secondclinic.com/bandb the link will go out to everyone who has registered (if you have signed up before you will get the link) at 8:30 PM EST!

We will be off next week for the IFCA Clinic, I would love to connect with anyone there and would love to hear your ideas for our clinic series or if you are interested in participating!

I hope to see everyone there!

David Weitz

OC, Hamilton Southeastern HS

DWeitz7@gmail.com

497840690_ReifSabinasTwitterAnnouncement.thumb.png.8b4fefc5fbe0ec723c8acb58148d5e77.png