Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Tom Brady having second thoughts.....

Staxawax

Looks to be true, according the the AP:  https://apnews.com/article/super-bowl-tampa-bay-buccaneers-tom-brady-nfl-sports-f6d646a9109b591183836fbf593c0f2b

Tom Brady’s retirement lasted 40 days.

Brady said Sunday he’s returning to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers for his 23rd NFL season.

The seven-time Super Bowl champion announced his decision on Twitter and Instagram, saying he has “unfinished business.” The news stole the spotlight from the NCAA’s Selection Sunday.

“These past two months I’ve realized my place is still on the field and not in the stands,” Brady wrote. “That time will come. But it’s not now. I love my teammates, and I love my supportive family. They make it all possible. I’m coming back for my 23rd season in Tampa.”

Probably got tired of fielding calls from most every other NFL franchise wanting him to play for them.

On 3/15/2022 at 4:20 PM, BTF said:

Tom Brady loves attention. I called this the second he announced his retirement. I think it pains him to not be in the spotlight. 

Perhaps he simply had enough of "family time" and is getting back to work for his own mental health........🥺🥴