Head Coach Openings 2024 Γ—
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Neutral Semi-States - the challenges

1 hour ago, Irishman said:

Make up why you were banned. It was NOT about the stats or any angle. members were asked to keep that on either side off the main page. There is a forum to post all about it that you want....in fact you have been posting there. Nothing has been deleted from there now has it? Not a difficult concept to understand. You refused to follow that guideline, and paid the consequence. So no apologies coming from me.

πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ‘ŒΒ 

15 minutes ago, NLCTigerFan07 said:

I have no quarrel with either of you here... but as an admin/mod who likes to remind posters to stay on topic, this has certainly been derailed by you @IrishmanΒ 

Your first post? Perfectly fine. But then following up to your own post asking what was funny about it just stoked the fires for absolutely no reason.

Bingo

Neutral SS games? Β Eh.Β 
Β 

Rather have Saturday night games for those teams that need to travel.Β 
Β 

Take it out of the school’s hands.Β 
Β 

Make all SS games Saturday evening.Β 
Β 

***heard the ignore feature works.***

10 hours ago, Major said:

Asked and answered at IFCA clinic by IHSAA Asst. Commish.Β  NOT GOING TO HAPPEN!

Of course, if the schools decided they wanted it to happen, it would. Remember who the people at 9150 N. Meridian work for.

On 3/18/2022 at 11:01 AM, Yuccaguy said:

Missouri played their Title games at:Β  Mizzou and Missouri State.Β 

Kentucky played theirs at: UK and Western Kentucky

Illinois played at UI-Champaign and now at NIUΒ 

Β 

No idea of where you are getting your "information"Β Β 

Β 

So you are telling me that D1 recruiters cannot attend high school camps, combined and 7 on 7s but their campus can host tournament games?

2 hours ago, Tommy said:

So you are telling me that D1 recruiters cannot attend high school camps, combined and 7 on 7s but their campus can host tournament games?

Someone mentioned it before, but someone has to sponsor the event at those schools. But to answer your question; you would be correct, to an extent. They can host one day camps in the Summer.Β 

• Thanks 1

On 3/21/2022 at 1:05 PM, DE said:

Neutral SS games? Β Eh.Β 
Β 

Rather have Saturday night games for those teams that need to travel.Β 
Β 

Take it out of the school’s hands.Β 
Β 

Make all SS games Saturday evening.Β 
Β 

***heard the ignore feature works.***

Rather Indiana stays Friday nights and the Divisions in Ohio that play Saturdays stay the same. It could help my traveling in the future.

On 3/16/2022 at 8:21 AM, Muda69 said:

If the cost to repair a high school football field is that prohibitive then don't host the game. It is that simple.Β  Β Or maybe host a bake sale or spaghetti dinner night where all the proceeds to go into the football field repair fund.

Β 

I love spaghetti, I swear to God I do.