Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Don’t Let The Wording Fool You…

Just now, BTF said:

And that's a good salary for most. I'm just saying that most coaches aren't willing to duplicate Coach Moore's passion, even at 100k. We all know that the difference between a winning program and a losing one is the amount of time and passion put into it. 

Center grove is blessed with an abundance of everything.  Great talent.  Great facilities.  Best coaching money can buy.  Huge community involvement.  best feeder in the state.  College like athletic administration.  Growing enrollment.  Former AD Jon Zwitt was the visionary who put this whole thing together.  Moore was the right guy at the right time.  

Just now, HHF said:

Center grove is blessed with an abundance of everything.  Great talent.  Great facilities.  Best coaching money can buy.  Huge community involvement.  best feeder in the state.  College like athletic administration.  Growing enrollment.  Former AD Jon Zwitt was the visionary who put this whole thing together.  Moore was the right guy at the right time.  

Any different than Homestead and Carroll?

7 minutes ago, BTF said:

And that's a good salary for most. I'm just saying that most coaches aren't willing to duplicate Coach Moore's passion, even at 100k. We all know that the difference between a winning program and a losing one is the amount of time and passion put into it. 

Most, lol?  You know many educators?

3 minutes ago, BTF said:

Any different than Homestead and Carroll?

Keep waiting for their breakthrough.  Want some new blood in 6A.

How much longer do I have to wait?

14 minutes ago, BTF said:

That's impressive. I'll have to visit their campus sometime. 

Go on game night.  Its a great experience.  Its the best of small town football in a big school environment.  

Like a South Adams or Adams Central on steroids.

6 hours ago, temptation said:

Side note:  Anyone else see that Texas had ZERO draft picks over the weekend? 

Yikes.

And that was following 3 consecutive recruiting classes ranked in the top ten nationally. Can you say “lack of development?”

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Footballking16 said:

Was CG able to cash in on any one year rentals for this coming year or do we have to wait till the end of the school year to find out?

Quality attracts quality.  Cant hardly blame a kid for wanting to play in that environment, as long as its within the rules.

24 minutes ago, HHF said:

I believe Yeast was a one year transfer into CG.  Not really a product of the system.

Even more surprising then. A move-in has accomplished something products of the system haven't been able to.

3 minutes ago, temptation said:

Let's revisit this in a few years.

Not sure if Curry's body is going to fill out to the NFL standard .  He's quite lean.  Reminds me a lot of another highly recruited CG DE who upon closer scrutiny was a little on the smallish side.

6 minutes ago, temptation said:

Let's revisit this in a few years.

Curry’s got more than a legit shot assuming he stays healthy and can avoid getting bumped from the rotation.

2 minutes ago, HHF said:

Not sure if Curry's body is going to fill out to the NFL standard .  He's quite lean.  Reminds me a lot of another highly recruited CG DE who upon closer scrutiny was a little on the smallish side.

He’s got prototypical size for a modern day rush end. I’d be more worried about his combine numbers than size in my opinion.

4 minutes ago, Footballking16 said:

Curry’s got more than a legit shot assuming he stays healthy and can avoid getting bumped from the rotation.

He’s got prototypical size for a modern day rush end. I’d be more worried about his combine numbers than size in my opinion.

Hes never looked as heavy as he has been listed.  Thats just a personal observation.  Neither did Paxson.  

1 minute ago, Footballking16 said:

Muscle weighs more than fat. Kids a brick. He’ll be 250-260 after 4 years in a college weight room.

You just made my point.  They've listed him at 250 for the past two seasons.  

1 minute ago, HHF said:

You just made my point.  They've listed him at 250 for the past two seasons.  

Maybe in the Center Grove program. 247 lists him at 240. My guess is he’s closer to 235 and built extremely well and will only get stronger and bigger with a specialized diet and meal plan. Definitely room for him to fill out with his frame.

16 minutes ago, Footballking16 said:

Maybe in the Center Grove program. 247 lists him at 240. My guess is he’s closer to 235 and built extremely well and will only get stronger and bigger with a specialized diet and meal plan. Definitely room for him to fill out with his frame.

Curry appears to be The Incredible Shrinking Man

He has gone from 6-5, 250 to 6-2.5, 240.

Dont kids usually get bigger after the football season?

What gives?

https://www.maxpreps.com/athlete/caden-curry/6WzD83YiEeiAyNdjx8XCRA/default.htm

https://ohiostate.rivals.com/commitments/football/2022

https://247sports.com/Season/2022-Football/RecruitRankings/?InstitutionGroup=highschool&State=in

9 minutes ago, HHF said:

Curry appears to be The Incredible Shrinking Man

He has gone from 6-5, 250 to 6-2.5, 240.

Dont kids usually get bigger after the football season?

What gives?

https://www.maxpreps.com/athlete/caden-curry/6WzD83YiEeiAyNdjx8XCRA/default.htm

https://ohiostate.rivals.com/commitments/football/2022

https://247sports.com/Season/2022-Football/RecruitRankings/?InstitutionGroup=highschool&State=in

Like I said, I'm sure these services are strictly going off what is listed in the Center Grove program and as everyone knows those tend to be inflated. 

Just now, Footballking16 said:

Like I said, I'm sure these services are strictly going off what is listed in the Center Grove program and as everyone knows those tend to be inflated. 

CG does not list ht/wt on their website.  Not sure about gameday programs