Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Odd Front Clinic 4.23

2022 Odd Front Clinic

After a great Winter Clinic Series, we are excited to kick off our 2022 Spring Clinic Series with our Odd Front Clinic.

We have a great group of coaches from across the state who will be speaking on all things Odd Front.

This clinic will feature the quick and concise format that so many coaches loved at our Winter Clinic Series.

Each Clinic talk will be 25 minutes long but coaches will have the ability to talk more about specific topics during a designated break-out time.

This clinic will also feature a drill segment where coaches share the top drills that they have picked up over their years of coaching.

Finally, back by popular demand is our Rapid Fire Segment where coaches will take turns sharing a one-minute nugget with the audience.

One thing you can guarantee at a 60SecondClinic is that there will be no shortage of food! 

Your in-person ticket gives you a pastry Breakfast with coffee, a catered lunch, and a Post Clinic Social at Parks Place Pub.

All of this for $30 including digital versions of the clinic talks and access to the film from the clinic.

There is a streaming option available as well for $25.

Registration is limited to the first 75 Coaches.

Gabe Johnson-Head Coach, Bloomington High School South

Andy Thomas-Head Coach, Angola High School

Jordan McCaslin-Defensive Coordinator, Hamilton Southeastern

Matt Taylor-Defensive Coordinator, Norwell High School

Briendle Fletcher-Defensive Coordinator, Centerville High School

Wanted to let everyone know that this clinic will actually be hosted at Launch Fishers. I realized that I forgot to put that up here.

It is right off of I-69 and 116th street and within easy access of Portillo's!

Make sure to book your tickets and secure your spot at www.60secondclinic.com/oddfront22, it will be reserved to the first 75 coaches!

Any questions let me know!