Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

More changes at the Jungle, and no I'm not talking turf.

This is pretty interesting.  I am interested in see what the finished product will actually look like.  

It is nice to see that boosters/sponsors are helping keep the facilities looking nice.  With school budget cuts and the state having an "accounting error" in which they were $100 million dollars short, the only way to maintain and improve facilities is through this type of fundraising.

https://www.nuvo.net/news/lawmakers-face-m-shortfall-in-two-year-budget/article_af40fea0-61dd-11e9-8f79-634d08e50a44.html

• Like 1

On 4/18/2019 at 8:15 PM, DaveMosbey said:

Looks neat!   Question...

obviously i I am not going to purchase a brick as a fan of Gibson southern, but...how much money for the wall goes towards the project itself and how much goes to the program in other ways?  

Im just curious. ...and with the donations, how much is to be hoped in raising?  I think it’s a good way to raise money, just haven’t ever heard of how much the project costs to do and how much money is raised for other aspects of the program. 

1 hour ago, DumfriesYMCA said:

Looks neat!   Question...

obviously i I am not going to purchase a brick as a fan of Gibson southern, but...how much money for the wall goes towards the project itself and how much goes to the program in other ways?  

Im just curious. ...and with the donations, how much is to be hoped in raising?  I think it’s a good way to raise money, just haven’t ever heard of how much the project costs to do and how much money is raised for other aspects of the program. 

I have no clue about financial details my only involvement in the project was spending a hour or so at the library taking pictures of football pictures in yearbooks for the years that rosters are missing on my website  to assist in finding all the names for the player database.

I believe anyone that played their Senior year will have their brick at no charge, all others have to pay the 200.

• Like 1