but just think of Chuchee

being the next head coach!!!

Read the criteria on IFCA

STC will let you paint your own picture

Of what went wrong at SD

So, here is to one more River Rat down the drain

I just cant imagine all the pain

So today I will sip on some Tiger BL's

I will even pour a sip out to wish SD well!!

Coaching Search will begin real soon.....toss some names, STC can smell!!!

WARNING.....

If you apply for the job here are my request.....

One SD Knight Time Football Shirt

One Jay Mallot Bobble Head

Sideline Pass for Chuchiee....(week to week you never know...what game he is at)

One Choche & Dog for Chuchiee....he is always thirsty and hungry

Those are real funny....but on a serious note.....

Do not play on Farmers Fair Weekend....SD is like zero and 400 on that weekend

Walking Taco's for Pre-Game Meal......

Elephant Ears for Victories....(should be okay for awhile..don't order too many)

Motivate the kids with Free River Rat Pizza from Combs Pizza in downtown....yummy!

You know Stink Town, not that wise to talk trash when they beat you last year . . . but . . . since there isn't a single River Rat who has progressed beyond dial up internet guess it's safe to say that there won't be any SD faithful chiming in so I'll join ya.

A list of do and do not's for the next SD coach . . .

If you become the head coach at SD, you need to let Chuchiee lead you out on the field every game with his air horn in tow. Nothing will signal a change for the better than locking down the all time #1 Knight/Tiger fan, the people will respect you for that.

If you become the head coach at SD, hire Chuchiee to be your conditioning coach. You want to get your kids motivated? There is no worse agony of defeat than losing to Chuck in a race . . . . . . and then having to provide him the tasty refreshment of a delicious Coca-Cola.

If you become the head coach at SD, you SHOULD play Farmer's Fair. I know STC said you're 0-400 that weekend which is true but that's the only chance the Knights will have all season to score, not on the field but after the game. You know how River Rats get after when they're loaded up on Dipsy Dogs after a loss.

If you become the head coach at SD, please don't try to make a statement by burning a jersey in the end zone, it won't work out for you.

If you become the head coach at SD, DO hire pee wee officials at the last minute from Terre Haute. Pee wee officials hired at the last minute from Terre Haute are to South Dearborn Football as Connie's girls are to Lawrenceburg Tiger Football, it just gives you that little pep in your step.

I know my do not's outweighed my one do but lets face it you have a ways to go down there. I'm sure the Knights will forever hold on to the 2014 Upset. 60 years from now Knights will be putting their grandchildren on their knee and telling them of their gallant victory over the debauchery of the dreaded Lawrenceburg Tigers. But lets be honest the Stink Town crew forgot that after Cage Wednesday at Connies.

No kidding aside, good luck to the hire that guy will need it.  

El Tigre....

You think I can get some of those pictures.....wait....let me ask Chuchiee if I can borrow his flash drive...I am sure he has some....

Don't know if anyone would know but are there any front runners for the position. I could think of 1 guy that is in the school system who, in my humble opinion, deserves the opportunity. I know the AD is from the north, LCC I believe? Possible that he widens the searching area? Who knows. What I do know is that whoever they hire had better know he is in for a battle. The entire area seems like they treat sports in general as a burden. I do hope that they make the right hire though because the wrong one could possibly send the program to a place where it may never come back.

Don't know if anyone would know but are there any front runners for the position. I could think of 1 guy that is in the school system who, in my humble opinion, deserves the opportunity. I know the AD is from the north, LCC I believe? Possible that he widens the searching area? Who knows. What I do know is that whoever they hire had better know he is in for a battle. The entire area seems like they treat sports in general as a burden. I do hope that they make the right hire though because the wrong one could possibly send the program to a place where it may never come back.

I would be surprised if even the right hire could bring it back from where it is right now! Very tough place to work and coach, but the kids have potential.  It's the adults that have the real issues.  Good luck to whoever takes a chance.

• Upvote 1

Stinky, Stink, Stink 1.2..3...

SD is in Shambles

Cant you all see!!

Time for me to drop some general info on this topic.....Chuchiee and I were at the lodge this weekend in River Rat Ville....so we got the scoop......

How about the Head Coach of Chicken & Jo Joes??? Heck back in the day, he used to run up and down those streets.....We used to play war together...he was the best army crawler I have ever seen.....Plus he has applied for that job everytime it has been open....

How about some young blood form the good ol' Trojan Ville Staff.  They have young blood all over that program...and from what I hear some what a shot!

Stink Town Crew....Well from what i have heard.....everyone is too qualified.....so that rules them out.

River Rat Connection.....I do think they have some in house coaches...who just might be a good fit.  If anything else, they sure would help the EIAC in the Grid Wars.....

Who knows....STC may send in an application.  However, contract negoiations......Case of Tiger BL's for every defeat......Free dispy dogs, walking taco's and ears the whole week of the fair......and a new camera with a selfie stick.

Is there an actual teaching position with this job?  After Coach Ketchum resigned, I interviewed and made it to the final 2.  Then was told by the AD at the time, the board would not create a teaching position and the ended up hiring a principal in the corp as the coach.  I believe that they have had at least 1 coaching change since then... I haven't really followed the situation.

If memory serves correctly they had a very nice weight room among other facilities... Good luck to whomever gets the position.    

Edited by Coach Nolting
  • Upvote 1

Is there an actual teaching position with this job?  After Coach Ketchum resigned, I interviewed and made it to the final 2.  Then was told by the AD at the time, the board would not create a teaching position and the ended up hiring a principal in the corp as the coach.  I believe that they have had at least 1 coaching change since then... I haven't really followed the situation.

If memory serves correctly they had a very nice weight room among other facilities... Good luck to whomever gets the position.    

They get boat money.

What makes it difficult to coach there, administration, AD, parents, players, location?

Stinky, Stink, Stink, 1.2..3...

I wonder who will be the next HC??

Someone must know a name or two....

How I hope it is Gamecock Part Deux.....

Randslover is a name that is always in the hunt

I just wonder if they will want his sweetie pie

Walk-on, or even Big Duck!!!

So much drama arount that place

dont make people mad you will not be safe!!!

So let fun begin, I  hope SD tailspins!!

I got a case of Tiger BL's for the next HC

that will get you started after your first practiceee....

High Def Video forever----Still Shots NEVER!!!

Edited by Stink Town Clown