Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

3A State Championship Game Gibson Southern vs Brebeuf Jesuit

4 hours ago, HereComesTheBoom said:

Interesting you should ask.  it was announced on the broadcast he was committed to Air Force. Then …

99 receptions 

1751 yards 

24 TDs 

monster semi state game and follows it up with a monster championship game

…..I think it’s about time he gets a few of those stars next to his recruiting profile.  

• Like 5

Many of you have probably never heard of Freddy Toth (GS RT #70) This kid was amazing all season and particularly in the playoffs against some of the best DEs 3A had to offer.

Have to include this quote from his Mom on a Facebook post.

“When Freddy was just little, he explained his position to me like this— “Mom, if Brady is behind my butt then I’m doing good.” He did good!!! ❤️

29EFA876-FBB4-4B18-A64E-3F8F161F0A09.jpeg

Edited by Titan32
  • Like 6

14 minutes ago, Titan32 said:

Many of you have probably never heard of Freddy Toth (GS RT #70) This kid was amazing all season and particularly in the playoffs against some of the best DEs 3A had to offer.

29EFA876-FBB4-4B18-A64E-3F8F161F0A09.jpeg

100%

Lburg and Brebeuf both put their D1 studs on his side looking for a mismatch and they were treated to something like just 1.5 sacks total.  Pretty good for a kid who had to defend a Purdue and Notre dame DE for 8 Qtrs….pretty amazing for a kid who got 0 mentions all year despite holding down the right side of the line

Im biased in this….but Wabash College would love a guy like him on their team.  Great education, Great program….would be a great fit 

• Like 1

On 11/26/2021 at 3:44 PM, Footballking16 said:

Brebeuf on pace to hit 30 midway through the 2nd quarter…

LOL....there was quite a bit in this thread that didn't age well.  Indeed....a 35-3 run put that baby to bed. 

Congrats to the Titans!  First public 3A south of Indy to win state since we did in 2000.  Glad it's back, and back in the PAC!  

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Titan32 said:

I believe Rory’s offers are from Valpo, Dayton, Morehead State, & Air Force. No commitment yet.

Geez, IU and PU... What are you waiting for. If Air Force offered, I'd say even Notre Dame would be interested in "offering" a preferred walk-on status. Definitely passes the eye test. I don't know his measurables, but it would be a shame if a 40-yard dash is what is separating him from an offer. So many guys in the league (Jerry Rice) did not have great 40 times, but could create separation and attack the ball. Instead everyone is looking for the next Randy Moss.