Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Hoosier Hills Conference

10 minutes ago, Fogertyputmein said:

If East doesn’t make some changes with guys in key positions on offense any touchdown we score will be an accident 

Ain’t that the truth. I can’t believe how bad they’ve been. Sadly, I’ve sat there and watched it in person both times this season. And I don’t even have to torture myself like that because I don’t have a kid or relative on the team. Yet here I am. Brutal.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Fogertyputmein said:

If East doesn’t make some changes with guys in key positions on offense any touchdown we score will be an accident 

I can only speak for my team. We have some good pieces but there is still plenty of work to be done. We are down our top 2 Running Backs, and not having Bernardi is a massive blow. I do know that Floyd Central is done playing Male and Manual. The bad News is they’re playing Louisville St X next season and they’re actually better then those other two. But they’re playing Terra Haute South which is much closer to our level. 

1 hour ago, Frozen Tundra said:

Final Scores

Jennings County 46, Brown County 6

Gibson Southern 45, New Albany 7

Is Jennings County good, or is Brown County that bad?

1 hour ago, Frozen Tundra said:

Ain’t that the truth. I can’t believe how bad they’ve been. Sadly, I’ve sat there and watched it in person both times this season. And I don’t even have to torture myself like that because I don’t have a kid or relative on the team. Yet here I am. Brutal.

You want to talk about brutal, I’ve seen some brutal over the years. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Fkfootball said:

Who would be the best football program in Southeastern Indiana? Would it be East Central? Does Dearborn County count as Southeastern Indiana?

Dearborn County is definitely in southeastern Indiana. And, yes, East Central has been the best team in southeastern Indiana for years.

But if you’re splitting the state up into quadrants then they’ve been the best team since Columbus East went downhill.

F986F68C-2918-4840-89F8-026668EC6A24.png

Edited by Frozen Tundra

10 hours ago, Fkfootball said:

I can only speak for my team. We have some good pieces but there is still plenty of work to be done. We are down our top 2 Running Backs, and not having Bernardi is a massive blow. I do know that Floyd Central is done playing Male and Manual. The bad News is they’re playing Louisville St X next season and they’re actually better then those other two. But they’re playing Terra Haute South which is much closer to our level. 

Is Jennings County good, or is Brown County that bad?

Brown County is that bad. They lost 77-7 to Owen Valley last week.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Frozen Tundra said:

Brown County is that bad. They lost 77-7 to Owen Valley last week.

Brown County has not had a winning season in 10 years, although they did have a break-even .500 season during one of the years.

38 minutes ago, ptr said:

Brown County has not had a winning season in 10 years, although they did have a break-even .500 season during one of the years.

Yep. One of the worst teams overall year-in and year-out. They’ll have a decent year once a decade or so but that’s it.

Edited by Frozen Tundra

I’m not in the pick em, because I’m not consistent enough, but I’ll give some analysis.

BNL/Jeff-I think Jeffersonville will take this one. They aren’t a great team. But they aren’t bad either. And at home they won’t be a pushover. I love their RB. He’s a load to handle.

Floyd/Silver Creek-This will probably be a competitive game. Floyd Central looks better despite the final results the past 2 weeks against 2 teams they really have no business playing. They have a size advantage over Creek. No word on how long Bernardi will be out. So Cody Bibelhauser will carry the ball. Floyd Central actually moved the ball against Male and Manual. But made too many mistakes inside the 20 and 30 yard lines. Robertson is capable of 200-300 yard games going forward. I think FC gets this one. 

East/Seymour-This one is hard. Because I think Seymour is a pretty decent team. East hasn’t looked good. Their opponents were both very good programs. But I don’t know if East can muster much offense right now? I watched their game on YouTube with North last weekend. Defensively they’ll be fine in the HHC. I’d say East will win an ugly game. Their defense will win this game.

NA/JC-JC had a blowout win over Brown County. NA really hasn’t looked very good. They also struggle offensively. I’m going to pick Jennings County in a suprise early season upset over New Albany.

• Like 1

Hello all,

I feel as nobody on here has ever given any insight into the JC program. I always see the they don’t belong in the HHC they need to move conferences, but it’s never going to happen. Plus it’s not true JC has plenty of potential to field a team that can compete with New Albany, Floyd, BNL, East, etc. I was a former player on the 2015-2016 team and we showed we can be a winning program, but there are some factors in my opinion that hamper the program such as high coaching turnover my senior year we were on head coach number 3.