Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Two HC jobs not listed.....

I'm surprised both Silver Creek and Jeffersonville Head Football jobs haven't been posted in the list of openings. I know Glesing went to Paoli(listed above) from Jeff and Dablow has accepted the position of AD at Silver Creek opening the job there. Are there any other jobs that may not be listed above that are open at this time?

35 minutes ago, Coach Nowlin said:

Thanks:  Will update them :   I have not seen Silver Creek news and forgot to add Jeffersonville to the opening when Paoli hired 

Yea Silver Creek I guess has done this all in house because they haven't even made a formal announcement of Dablow being named the new AD, but the HC job is listed under the school corp website as open. Not sure why they wouldn't want to make it public unless they have a successor in mind. Odd indeed.

13 minutes ago, CoachWilson19 said:

Yea Silver Creek I guess has done this all in house because they haven't even made a formal announcement of Dablow being named the new AD, but the HC job is listed under the school corp website as open. Not sure why they wouldn't want to make it public unless they have a successor in mind. Odd indeed.

http://westclarkschools.com/wccs/?jobs=job-template-4

Nice to see there are only 36 opening and a few of those are because coach either retired like Jeff Cain from Whiting and in one case coach passed away.  Usually at this time there are a lot more.  The closing of the IPS schools is a factor because those are the ones would typically have a new coach every year.

Edited by Tommy