Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Athletic directors, are you considering football contraction?

48 minutes ago, DT said:

They are probably reflecting their own personal self interests and not those of the student body.  

When was the last time you spent a year or two in a high school?  You often speak as if you are an expert.  I wonder why.  

5 hours ago, Robert said:

When was the last time you spent a year or two in a high school?  You often speak as if you are an expert.  I wonder why.  

Its a little thing called common sense.  

On 6/17/2022 at 2:25 PM, DT said:

Im just not like you Jon.  I cant imagine going back to the same old place day after day after day.  Year after year after year.  Recycling the same old BS time after time after time.  

I need variety in my life.  We are just wired differently.  Ive never been critical of your career or life choices-decisions.  Why do you feel the need to be critical of mine?

Well, obviously you don't know anything about me. There are some things I recycle, but there are others I don't. I have never done things the same way. I would hope that I am a better teacher and person than I was back in 1997 because of my experience. You make mistakes and you fix them. Each year is different to me. Each group of students is different. Next school year, I'll be teaching a new class I've never taught before, for example. 

If you take a tongue-in-cheek comment about how many times you've quit this message board and come back and extrapolate that into commentary on career choices, then you took that to a place I did not mean. I apologize.