Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Hoosier Hills Conference

New Albany wins 35-16. 

And I tell you what, I don’t really care. I just hope we get to play them again in 2 weeks. Everything that could go right for them, went right. They got every call. They never got penalized for anything. Helmet to Helmet. Late hits. Taunting. Absolutely nothing. Steve Cooley was hugging the officials and shaking their hands in the 4th qtr. I don’t care what the final score was because in almost 30 years of watching HS football, that was about as fixed as I’ve ever seen. Not even mad at Coach Bragg or his team at all. On to Jeffersonville.

• Haha 2

14 hours ago, Fkfootball said:

New Albany wins 35-16. 

And I tell you what, I don’t really care. I just hope we get to play them again in 2 weeks. Everything that could go right for them, went right. They got every call. They never got penalized for anything. Helmet to Helmet. Late hits. Taunting. Absolutely nothing. Steve Cooley was hugging the officials and shaking their hands in the 4th qtr. I don’t care what the final score was because in almost 30 years of watching HS football, that was about as fixed as I’ve ever seen. Not even mad at Coach Bragg or his team at all. On to Jeffersonville.

35-16, 19 point difference, those officials must be really good. I hope you don’t get the same crew at Jeff. 

25 minutes ago, Impartial_Observer said:

35-16, 19 point difference, those officials must be really good. I hope you don’t get the same crew at Jeff. 

It’s obvious that you feel the same way about Floyd Central as the crew did last night. I’ve never heard you say anything positive about them. I’d hate to have you doing a game.

Edited by Fkfootball

18 hours ago, Fkfootball said:

New Albany wins 35-16. 

Lol

3 hours ago, gonzoron said:

Floyd Central vs. Bedford North Lawrence is on @Impartial_Observer bucket list.

We’re all just a bunch of Multi-Millionaires down here if you talk to people out of the County. We deserve to lose. Our rich, spoiled, kids deserve to lose. That’s what this is all about and what it’s been about for 30 years.

26 minutes ago, Fkfootball said:

We’re all just a bunch of Multi-Millionaires down here if you talk to people out of the County. We deserve to lose. Our rich, spoiled, kids deserve to lose. That’s what this is all about and what it’s been about for 30 years.

That's weird, because the rich kids win in all other parts of the State.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, Fkfootball said:

Finally, the Truth is out……

and it’s 50 years, not 30.

52 minutes ago, Fkfootball said:

You all can take shots at me all you want. But have you ever seen a Head Football coach literally hug an official after throwing back to back holding calls in your favor? Steve Cooley has always been questionable and that just affirmed it for me.

Dude seriously, you’re making remarks in a public forum bring into question the integrity of a crew of officials as well as a long time HC in the state of Indiana. It’s low rent in the least and libel at the worst? What’s more if you’re going to make such statements and defame people in a public forum, I suggest you put your name on it and offer up some evidence. 

Brian Personett