Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Hoosier Hills Conference

Week 11 Predictions

Columbus East (4-5) at Whiteland (5-3): The Olympians will try to avoid ending their season where it began. The Warriors have been a little up and down this year (with a win against Mooresville and a loss against Franklin) which leaves the door open for an improving East team to get the upset. However, I don’t think East has improved enough to keep that Whiteland offense in check. Whiteland wins.

New Albany (6-3) at Floyd Central (4-6): This will be the fifth time that the Bulldogs and Highlanders play twice in a season. The teams split wins in 2000 and 2009 but Floyd Central got the sweep in 2010 and 2017. New Albany will attempt to get their first season sweep tonight but I don’t think it’ll be easy. Something tells me they are ripe for a big letdown tonight. Nevertheless, it’s hard for me to pick against their talent and experience. They’re conference champs for a reason and I’ll ride with them again against their rival. New Albany wins a tight one.

Seymour (3-5) at BNL (4-5): Yet another match-up that I feel could go either way as the initial meeting was only a six-point win for the Stars. Even with a first-year coach, I feel safer picking BNL. The Owls have made improvements this year but I need to see more from them before feeling confident enough to pick them. BNL is my pick.

Whiteland - 31

Columbus East - 7

Final

The CE team def improved as the year went on, but the offense was non existent against the good teams that CE played and the defense was too small and too weak against those same teams..  weight room this off season boys as East will return a boatload of players 

I’ll go against what I said, for one more post. I know I’ll get trolled for it, but I’m used to it.

I wanted to show some class and congratulate the coaches and players from New Albany. Can’t blame the officials or the coaching. New Albany is just more experienced this season and they made the critical plays. Coach Bragg did what he had to do. He called 2 trick plays that had wide open passes dropped in the end zone. Executed an onside kick, but stalled on the 25 because they couldn’t catch the ball. Fumbled on the 1st play of the 1st drive. Can’t really blame coaching for any of it. Like East, they’re just young and New Albany executed at a high level like they did against all of the HHC. Floyd Central will return a lot of players so hopefully next year will be a lot better and hopefully they invest in a Jugs machine. I hope everyone has a good off-season.

Edited by Fkfootball
  • Like 1

21 hours ago, Fkfootball said:

I’ll go against what I said, for one more post. I know I’ll get trolled for it, but I’m used to it.

I wanted to show some class and congratulate the coaches and players from New Albany. Can’t blame the officials or the coaching. New Albany is just more experienced this season and they made the critical plays. Coach Bragg did what he had to do. He called 2 trick plays that had wide open passes dropped in the end zone. Executed an onside kick, but stalled on the 25 because they couldn’t catch the ball. Fumbled on the 1st play of the 1st drive. Can’t really blame coaching for any of it. Like East, they’re just young and New Albany executed at a high level like they did against all of the HHC. Floyd Central will return a lot of players so hopefully next year will be a lot better and hopefully they invest in a Jugs machine. I hope everyone has a good off-season.

Or sometimes the other team is just better on any given night. 

• Like 1

The irony of the fact that the only two HHC teams left are the ones that beat East. Couldn’t have been more appropriate. Trying to decide if I should make the short drive over to Seymour to watch the game, spend an hour in the car to watch Chatard at Roncalli, or spend an hour in the car to watch Brownstown Central at Lawrenceburg. Better food options on the south side of Indy and slightly better food options in the Lawrenceburg area in comparison to Seymour, but not more convenient drives.