Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Hoosier Hills Conference

34 minutes ago, Olympian06 said:

Seymour playing their tail off tonight! 1 more half for the Owls and they can call themselves Sectional Champs. 

Earlier in the week I asked about how they give themselves a chance by the 2min drill. Sounds like they are doing what they can do far to get it.  

17 hours ago, Olympian06 said:

The best team in the HHC rose to the top this year. They found a way to always win games. Congrats to Seymour on a great year and congrats to New Albany on an HHC, and Sectional Championship. 

I saw that it is the first sectional championship in 19 years for the Bulldogs.

12 minutes ago, Irishman said:

Not sure how I let this momentous occasion get by me.......congrats HHC fans on reaching the 100 page milestone. 😄

I kid

Now back to your regularly scheduled conversations

I’m reminded of what Joe Goodman told me when I congratulated him on number 200, in his gravely voice he said “well in reality it just means I’ve been doing this a long time.”

In our case we're just too lazy to start a new thread, besides ain’t this one ain’t broken. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Irishman said:

Not sure how I let this momentous occasion get by me.......congrats HHC fans on reaching the 100 page milestone. 😄

I kid

Now back to your regularly scheduled conversations

Haha I agree, I like to look back at prior pages from Prior years to see how far we have came. Hopefully we can hit another 100 pages in the future. 

• Like 1

Week 13 Predictions

#8 Bloomington South (8-2) at New Albany (8-3): The Panthers defeated the Bulldogs in week 1 at home by a score of 50-20. The location of game 2 may be different but I don’t expect the result to change. New Albany lost all three of their non-conference games decisively in the regular season. I do think they can make this one closer than they did 12 weeks ago but I still don’t think they have the athletes or size to outscore them. Bloomington South wins.

16 hours ago, Frozen Tundra said:

Week 13 Predictions

#8 Bloomington South (8-2) at New Albany (8-3): The Panthers defeated the Bulldogs in week 1 at home by a score of 50-20. The location of game 2 may be different but I don’t expect the result to change. New Albany lost all three of their non-conference games decisively in the regular season. I do think they can make this one closer than they did 12 weeks ago but I still don’t think they have the athletes or size to outscore them. Bloomington South wins.

I fully expect South to run, run, run, and run some more tonight.

28 minutes ago, Frozen Tundra said:

Is the starting QB playing for South tonight? I saw he got knocked out of the game last week.

Zach David left the North game late in the 3rd with what appeared to be a concussion or concussion-like symptoms, but there has been nothing in the articles leading up to tonight's game that indicates he won't be playing. Here's a quote in the game capsule this morning in the Bloomington paper.

"Giving Che Hogue and Zach David ample room to run with eat up yardage and clock will help send South back to the semistate."

In the sectional championship game against North, Che Hogue had 191 yards on 28 carries and three TDs, while Zach David had 71 yards on the ground before he left the game late in the 3rd with the injury. I think that the Bulldogs' defense is such that South will be able to run on them, and I will be surprised if that doesn't happen. South just needs to stay away from the equalizers such as turnovers and key penalties at the wrong time.

• Like 1