Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Hoosier Hills Conference

49 minutes ago, TheMadness1 said:

Turn-overs and a couple other boneheaded moves let East take the wind out of Seymour way last week.  They definitely were better than that games showed.  Floyd likely came in with the edge but figured it could be close if Seymour just played a cleaner game.  

Turn-overs for sure. East also shot themselves in the foot with penalties on a few drives. The difference was Seymour had no answer for East' O-Line as East ran for over 300 yards and around 475 yards of total offense.

Seymour scores on 4th down with 30yd pass.   Big catch after two incomplete passes just out of Owls receivers hands.  0.1 sec left so they just need to not screw the pooch on the kickoff and it’s their game. Seymour fakes extra and makes the 2pt conversion. 

Edited by TheMadness1

4 minutes ago, TheMadness1 said:

Final Score

Seymour - 22

Floyd - 15

Seymour likely takes the 2nd spot in the HHC. But if we see a East loss Floyd down the road it things completely out of wack between these three teams. 

The worst East is going to do is tie for 1st. I don't see East losing an HHC game this year tho. In all honesty, I picked Floyd to win tonight, just from what I saw from Seymour last week (Seymour being undersized and getting moved on the lines). Hats off to them for battling and winning a tight game.

What coach plays cover 2 on the 35 with 5 seconds left in the game? Bragg calls the Offense and the Defense. And I question about everything he does. Seymour couldn’t cover me. Everytime Floyd passed the ball, it was a 10 yard completion. But this guy wants to run dives up the middle all game. Just maddening. I just can’t with this guy anymore. And if he reads this, he has my permission to DM me and talk about it. Because the entire community is about done with this guy.

57 minutes ago, Olympian06 said:

The worst East is going to do is tie for 1st. I don't see East losing an HHC game this year tho. In all honesty, I picked Floyd to win tonight, just from what I saw from Seymour last week (Seymour being undersized and getting moved on the lines). Hats off to them for battling and winning a tight game.

Floyd Central has more talent then East, I would bet. But they don’t have the coaching to beat East. We are also missing our two best players but that’s not an excuse.

2 minutes ago, Fkfootball said:

What coach plays cover 2 on the 35 with 5 seconds left in the game? Bragg calls the Offense and the Defense. And I question about everything he does. Seymour couldn’t cover me. Everytime Floyd passed the ball, it was a 10 yard completion. But this guy wants to run dives up the middle all game. Just maddening. I just can’t with this guy anymore. And if he reads this, he has my permission to DM me and talk about it. Because the entire community is about done with this guy.

Floyd Central has more talent then East, I would bet. But they don’t have the coaching to beat East. We are also missing our two best players but that’s not an excuse.

East is always just way more physical. East is going to score 28+ on everyone in the HHC, I don't think anyone is going to break 20 on the East D in the HHC. I also feel like these Floyd kids might have some Strength and Conditioning issues; they always seem to be hurt every year.

On 9/3/2022 at 12:51 AM, Fkfootball said:

Floyd Central 27 Silver Creek 13. This game was never in doubt. Floyd jumped out to a 14-0 lead. Creek scored at the end of the game but otherwise Floyd Centrals defense dominated them from the get go other then letting one guy get behind the secondary. Floyd Central is playing without their top 2 RBs, top WR, and RT. We expect to get those guys back in the near future. Robertson was 10-16 passing for 166 yds and 2 TDs. Andrew Gibson and Cody Bibelhauser shared carrys and had 60 yards a piece on the ground. As a team FC ran for 144 yards. They held Silver Creek to 97 yards on 37 carries. Bragg had a good gameplan. It’s clear they could’ve scored a lot more but they worked hard on their running game and some other wrinkle stuff we didn’t see in the first 2 games. Right now I’d put us 2nd in the HHC. At Seymour is the next step so I won’t even worry about East just yet. 3 weeks untill that game.

Which one is it? Leave or good gameplan? Same reason I’ve told him to get out before is parents like you. You’re a joke dude. Voices from the stands. Get on the sidelines and help or just stop. You won’t though because you aren’t qualified and no one would hire you. You sit here weekly and boast your baseless claims about knowing what’s going on. You have zero clue. Sick of hearing you bash coaches non-stop but won’t do anything to help. Armchair QB at best. You’re a joke bro. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Olympian06 said:

East is always just way more physical. East is going to score 28+ on everyone in the HHC, I don't think anyone is going to break 20 on the East D in the HHC. I also feel like these Floyd kids might have some Strength and Conditioning issues; they always seem to be hurt every year.

No they don’t. It’s the way they practice. They get hurt in practice. One kid fell in the shower and hit his head. It’s fluke stuff. You bring a good coach in to Floyd Central, and they’ll win an HHC title. 

6 minutes ago, Olympian06 said:

This also isn't a shot at any coaches, but it just seems like "star players" are always hurt.

4 minutes ago, Coachhess said:

Which one is it? Leave or good gameplan? Same reason I’ve told him to get out before is parents like you. You’re a joke dude. Voices from the stands. Get on the sidelines and help or just stop. You won’t though because you aren’t qualified and no one would hire you. You sit here weekly and boast your baseless claims about knowing what’s going on. You have zero clue. Sick of hearing you bash coaches non-stop but won’t do anything to help. Armchair QB at best. You’re a joke bro. 

1 minute ago, Olympian06 said:

This also isn't a shot at any coaches, but it just seems like "star players" are always hurt.

Idk man. It wasn’t like this under Glesing. Just saying. He didn’t beat East. But he won 7-8 games a year.

Edited by Fkfootball
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Fkfootball said:

No they don’t. It’s the way they practice. They get hurt in practice. One kid fell in the shower and hit his head. It’s fluke stuff. You bring a good coach in to Floyd Central, and they’ll win an HHC title. 

I guess if it's just the way they practice, they'd change it up after a decade of the "best players" are hurt.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Coachhess said:

Please! Keep telling him to leave! That would be the best thing to happen! He wants to play teams like Male and St X and he can’t even beat Seymour! He’s a nice guy but he’s out of his mind.

2 minutes ago, Olympian06 said:

I guess if it's just the way they practice, they'd change it up after a decade of the "best players" are hurt.

It’s not been a decade. That’s exaggerated. But under Bragg, yes you’re right.

• Like 1

Just now, Fogertyputmein said:

Yes he is solid and will get better and the young group has some good players. They should be solid next year 

Yeah, I realized that. They have a good group of youngsters for next year. Alot of underclassmen getting some playing time this year will help too. 

5 minutes ago, Fkfootball said:

Idk man. It wasn’t like this under Glesing. Just saying. He didn’t beat East. But he won 7-8 games a year.

8 wins a year. Love Glesing, hell of a coach. FC ran him out too, didn’t throw it enough. You’re a joke. Stop dude. Facts not your nonsense please.

D5D3E2D1-C155-4313-9A4A-18229627C9C9.jpeg