Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Hoosier Hills Conference

6 minutes ago, Frozen Tundra said:

Brownstown Central 10

Seymour 7

Half

Seymour stuck in a one step forward two steps back offense through the half. Brownstown players always have grit and May   seems to game plan for Seymour well.  Question always is how long can those Brave starters hold on before the numbers game wears them down. 

Edited by TheMadness1

Jeffersonville 7

Silver Creek 7

Half

1 minute ago, TheMadness1 said:

Seymour stuck in a one step forward two steps back offense through the half. Brownstown players always have grit and May   seems to game plan for Seymour well.  Question always is how long can those Brave starters hold on before the numbers game wears them down. 

I’m following scores on Twitter. Looks like Seymour has had some penalty issues.

6 minutes ago, Fogertyputmein said:

Anemic offense and missed extra point and East’s loses 14-12. Nice game by Floyd QB

The offense was the thing that worried me about this game. Oh well. Just gotta take care of business and not overlook Jeffersonville or BNL. Both have the ability to beat us if we play offense like we did tonight.

• Like 1

Great win for the Highlanders. I did get to meet Coach Hess and Coach Bragg after the game. I couldn’t have met two nicer people to be honest. I know football.  But these guys educated me on how things work around the program and I have a much better understanding. And I told them that I’d tone it down on here so I expect you all to hold me to it! Lol.

Edited by Fkfootball
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Fkfootball said:

Great win for the Highlanders. I did get to meet Coach Hess and Coach Bragg after the game. I couldn’t have met two nicer people to be honest. I know football.  But these guys educated me on how things work around the program and I have a much better understanding. And I told them that I’d tone it down on here so I expect you all to hold me to it! Lol.

Kudos to you for actually meeting with them. That took balls. Lol

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, TheMadness1 said:

Looks as if HHC hae a 3-way tie for the title with Floyd, Seymour, and East with no clear winner.  Minus some crazy situation that looks like how it will end.   Defiantly a transition period for the conference.  

I’m not too confident in East though. They have the toughest remaining conference schedule of the three and I believe could end up losing either or both of their final two HHC games.

East

Week 8 - vs Jeffersonville

Week 9 - at BNL

Floyd Central

Week 7 - at BNL

Week 8 - at Jennings County 

Week 9 - vs New Albany 

Seymour

Week 7 - vs Jennings County 

Week 8 - at New Albany 

Seymour has the easiest remaining schedule. They play the two worst teams in the conference. It’s their HHC championship to lose.

20 minutes ago, Frozen Tundra said:

I’m not too confident in East though. They have the toughest remaining conference schedule of the three and I believe could end up losing either or both of their final two HHC games.

East

Week 9 - at BNL

Floyd Central

Week 7 - at BNL

Week 9 - vs New Albany 

Seymour

Week 8 - at New Albany 

Seymour has the easiest remaining schedule. They play the two worst teams in the conference. It’s their HHC championship to lose.

It’s interesting stuff.

1 hour ago, Frozen Tundra said:

East

Week 9 - at BNL

Floyd Central

Week 7 - at BNL

Week 9 - vs New Albany 

Seymour

Week 8 - at New Albany 

Are East and Seymour currently tied?