Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Hoosier Hills Conference

Didn’t think JC played bad at all. I just think with all the two way players they eventually just get worn down. Also I don’t think they play consistently, it’s like  they are a new team every week one week they show up and another they don’t. On to Floyd Central and FK if you plan on taking the painfully long haul to North Vernon, goodluck lol

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Fkfootball said:

Exactly. I don’t think it’s coaching either. Plenty of fine coaches in this conference. This goes back to effort. The kids these days just don’t always have it.

So…you introduce yourself to coach JB last week and you say you will tone it down on here about blaming coaching.

And now you you start blaming the effort of the players? 

Interesting!! 

Maybe run more of the playbook instead of the same 5-6 plays. 

#CE #9 #HMS #NAPA

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Fkfootball said:

Exactly. I don’t think it’s coaching either. Plenty of fine coaches in this conference. This goes back to effort. The kids these days just don’t always have it.

I don’t want to make a blanket statement and say every HHC football team’s players aren’t putting in the effort. Just look at the schools from a historical perspective. Six of them have little to no history of success in football. The seventh team has a ton of historical success but has gone through unsuccessful periods themselves. 

We need to remember the HHC is not a football conference. I don’t know if I’m reaching here but I think there’s a possibility that the geographic area the HHC footprint lies can somewhat explain why this isn’t a football-loving area. The schools sit near or in between Bloomington and Louisville. Think about that for a moment. What’s the significance there? Historically, it isn’t football.

6 hours ago, Uncle Bubba said:

So…you introduce yourself to coach JB last week and you say you will tone it down on here about blaming coaching.

And now you you start blaming the effort of the players? 

Interesting!! 

Maybe run more of the playbook instead of the same 5-6 plays. 

#CE #9 #HMS #NAPA

It doesn’t matter that I met coach last week. That loss wasn’t on coaching. BNLs players were jumping around on the sideline, fired up the whole game. I didn’t see that on Floyd Centrals sideline. I tip my hat to BNL because they played to win. FC had multiple chances to win that game.

I genuinely fear for the future of this game. In a world of increasing comfort, non-aggression, caring about feelings, Football is none of those things. I see it happening right in front of my eyes. Numbers dwindling, just trying to find someone with a pulse to fill coaching positions at the youth and MS level. I see some real challenges ahead for this game. The youth of America need this great game. 

• Like 1