Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Hoosier Hills Conference

3 minutes ago, Fkfootball said:

Floyd is better than the NA team that almost East last year. I know East is better. We won’t beat them but I doubt it will be that embarrassing. If it is, I’ll never post on this board again.

Won’t be within 4 TD’s. You type the same shit every year and literally Floyd gets put in the corner every year. Going to be a beat down. 

Its no wonder everyone called you an idiot last year and you got your feelings hurt saying you weren’t going to post your opinion anymore 😂

Edited by Olympian06

1 minute ago, Olympian06 said:

Won’t be within 4 TD’s. You type the same shit every year and literally Floyd gets put in the corner every year. Going to be a beat down. 

Its no wonder everyone called you an idiot last year and you got your feelings hurt saying you weren’t going to post your opinion anymore 😂

Can I meet you? I want you to say this to me face to face. That’s all I ask. You won’t.

Just now, Fkfootball said:

Can I meet you? I want you to say this to me face to face. That’s all I ask. You won’t.

Hahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahhhahahahahahahahahhahahahah. I would say it to your face at anytime you want it. That literally made me LOL. You are an absolute loser. @Frozen Tundra look at this guy 😂😂. He thinks I wouldn’t say it to his face hahahhahahahahhhahahahahha 

September 27th you come on up, I’ll say it to you, then I’ll buy you some food.. I truly hope you come up. 

3 minutes ago, Olympian06 said:

Hahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahhhahahahahahahahahhahahahah. I would say it to your face at anytime you want it. That literally made me LOL. You are an absolute loser. @Frozen Tundra look at this guy 😂😂. He thinks I wouldn’t say it to his face hahahhahahahahhhahahahahha 

September 27th you come on up, I’ll say it to you, then I’ll buy you some food.. I truly hope you come up. 

I will bro. For sure. Hell, just for the free food. Lol.

2 minutes ago, Fkfootball said:

I’m done. I’m not saying another word. I thought this was an opinion board?

Dude, state your opinion. It’s banter. I’ll still buy you free food LOL. I just know this is one of East’s better teams at the beginning of the year due to the fact that they can run and throw it. The defense gave up a ton on the ground but we usually do to Whiteland because of how big they are and all of the pre snap movement. 

Just now, Olympian06 said:

Dude, state your opinion. It’s banter. I’ll still buy you free food LOL. I just know this is one of East’s better teams at the beginning of the year due to the fact that they can run and throw it. The defense gave up a ton on the ground but we usually do to Whiteland because of how big they are and all of the pre snap movement. 

Bro. I know East is good. I know they’ll beat us by double digits. I’m not that delusional. I just thought we did a lot of good things tonight compared to years past. It may not matter against East. But it will matter against a lot of other teams. I’d be fine with 2nd place. I realize that’s the bar. Lol.

1 hour ago, starbacker said:

Stars lose 40-7

This team is young and not deep and has already had some injury issues that they are battling before the season even started. 

3 turnovers and some busted coverage on three big TD plays by the Artesians

Bloomington North next week 

Then Jennings County & Madison back to back which by then should afford them some time to jell. 

Coach Weber & company will keep working hard. 

You knew it would be a rebuilding year. Growing pains, y’all will get better. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Olympian06 said:

You knew it would be a rebuilding year. Growing pains, y’all will get better. 

Absolutely we will

Good win tonight for you guys. So much respect for Gaddis and the East program over here in Bedford. We are headed in the absolute right direction over here. 36 Freshmen out and the 8th grade class is loaded too. Weber knows how to build a program. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Olympian06 said:

There was a time when @Olympian06 didn't like me. He used to give me crap on the middle school bus all the time. I deserved it. Caused me to man-up. 

But I'm saying this @Fkfootball to let you know he WILL say it to your face whether you truly have a beef with him or not.

2 minutes ago, Frozen Tundra said:

There was a time when @Olympian06 didn't like me. He used to give me crap on the middle school bus all the time. I deserved it. Caused me to man-up. 

But I'm saying this @Fkfootball to let you know he WILL say it to your face whether you truly have a beef with him or not.

Bro, this is over. I DM’d him. I need to learn to keep my mouth shut on here. I’m not trying to start crap with anyone. Just want to discuss football. That’s it.

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, DanteEstonia said:

Why did JC and Greensburg stop playing each other?

Yeah that's one I can't figure out. They played each other every year from 1989-2017. Jennings County led the series 15-14. This is just a theory but my guess is that Greensburg made the decision to end the series. If Jennings County is willing to continue playing Batesville, who has won 15 of the last 16 games against them, why would they end a series against a team they were actually competitive with? Greensburg now plays a good 2A school in Triton Central in week 2.

• Like 1