Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Hoosier Hills Conference

11 minutes ago, Fkfootball said:

We can all agree on this. Injuries are the very worst part of football.

The broken Humerus at LCC a few weeks back was the most brutal thing I've seen in a while. I'm no doctor, but as soon as I saw it, I was like, yea....that's broke.  Hopefully the young man heals up. From what I understand Humerus fractures can be difficult. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Fogertyputmein said:

Just some information.  No Dalton Back tonight. No Mark McDonald tonight.  No Parker Harrison tonight. Lots of players moving around to fill holes. 

Yep read the great article about PH in the newspaper sounds like they are going to rest him until sectional. I’m guessing the same for the other 2... with that being that, I really like what Tryce Villarreal can do. That kid runs hard and he’s a little weasel trying to tackle him.  

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Olympian06 said:

Yep read the great article about PH in the newspaper sounds like they are going to rest him until sectional. I’m guessing the same for the other 2... with that being that, I really like what Tryce Villarreal can do. That kid runs hard and he’s a little weasel trying to tackle him.  

Not doubt. He will be great as a potential replacement for Greiwe as a one two punch with McDonald next year 

I’m at the FC/BNL game. And I number checked BNLs starters and I see a ton of Seniors on the field for BNL. Jrs too. I was under the impression this was a young team playing a lot of underclassmen. Very light crowd here tonight with the Rain and Harvest Homecoming going on. Looking forward to a great game.

5 minutes ago, Fkfootball said:

I’m at the FC/BNL game. And I number checked BNLs starters and I see a ton of Seniors on the field for BNL. Jrs too. I was under the impression this was a young team playing a lot of underclassmen. Very light crowd here tonight with the Rain and Harvest Homecoming going on. Looking forward to a great game.

Our center (Team Captain will play in college) has missed whole season 

2 other OL out for season 

Starting LB (team Captain will play in college) out for rest of season 

We are starting 3 Freshmen possibly our starting center will be a Freshman. 

I’m also here...your assessment/assumptions are incorrect just like your sportswriter who said clock was running in 2nd quarter last week.

some of the seniors who will be playing would not have been had there not been so many injuries. 

a couple guys who’ve been out due to injury are back tonight 

we will battle 

10 minutes ago, Fkfootball said:

Rain has evened our FC and BNL.

Apparently it’s only raining on Floyd?

I always forget how annoying it is to play here and even the PA guy.

Officials multiple times have had to ask for music to be turned off and PA guy disagreeing with calls on field. 🙄

Floyd 19

BNL 14

at half 

1 minute ago, starbacker said:

Apparently it’s only raining on Floyd?

I always forget how annoying it is to play here and even the PA guy.

Officials multiple times have had to ask for music to be turned off and PA guy disagreeing with calls on field. 🙄

Floyd 19

BNL 14

at half 

This game wouldn’t be close in dry weather. It’s cost Floyd a ton of points. No official has ever complained about this Music. Ever. In 10 seasons here.

Edited by Fkfootball

9 minutes ago, Fkfootball said:

This game wouldn’t be close in dry weather. It’s cost Floyd a ton of points. No official has ever complained about this Music. Ever. In 10 seasons here.

He’s complained 3 times for it to be turned off I’m near the sidelines. 

Always excuses

It is raining and you aren’t executing 

1 minute ago, starbacker said:

He’s complained 3 times for it to be turned off I’m near the sidelines. 

Always excuses

It is raining and you aren’t executing 

Your team of Freshman is just playing really hard! Well, 1 Freshman.

Edited by Fkfootball