Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Hoosier Hills Conference

I will never understand why a coach doesn’t play the backup’s in a game way down or way up. That’s another reason why Madison will always be a dumpster fire in football. Down 54 and you play the varsity the entire 2nd half. Now next year when the kids that saw no action get to play they too will get it handed to them like this years team. 

Columbus East - 61

Madison - 14

3 minutes in the game. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Fkfootball said:

Congrats on being 3-6. I’m sure you’re thrilled.

It’s Indiana everyone makes the postseason. 

FC is the sectional favorite 

I’ve not seen New Albany play

either BNL or Jeffersonville can beat Floyd. 

Stars are thin in personnel as we have said since the inury bug hit in preseason but I’ve never heard an excuse from a single person on the sidelines. 

We will see what happens in two weeks

I will repeat what I said earlier Jeffersonville has a better DL than Floyd. 

Just now, starbacker said:

It’s Indiana everyone makes the postseason. 

FC is the sectional favorite 

I’ve not seen New Albany play

either BNL or Jeffersonville can beat Floyd. 

Stars are thin in personnel as we have said since the inury bug hit in preseason but I’ve never heard an excuse from a single person on the sidelines. 

We will see what happens in two weeks

I will repeat what I said earlier Jeffersonville has a better DL than Floyd. 

Well, all I can say, is I guess we’ll find out in 2 weeks. We ran the ball on Jeff and they couldn’t run on us. So idk.

3 minutes ago, Frozen Tundra said:

This isn't meant as a knock on BNL but I still have no idea how they lost to Madison. Makes less sense to me than quantum mechanics.

If you can figure that out you can solve the health care, immigration and the gun control issues that we face in our country. No matter what BNL should not have lost that game at home. Only positive I can find from it is no excuses were made. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Frozen Tundra said:

What happened? Did Jeff become the Jeff of old and give it away or does the credit go to BNL for playing like a different team in the second half?

BNL played much better after Jeff fan the second half kickoff back for a TD. 

Jeff got a bit tired and has several holding penalties but didn’t turn the ball over once. 

Jeff missed a 29 yard FG to tie the game at the end. I’d assume they have improved as the season has went forward. They seem to have a good head coach whose instilling some discipline. I hope he can get the support he needs. But I thought the same about Glesing going there last year. 

• Like 1