Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Hoosier Hills Conference

3 hours ago, boilerfan87 said:

In 2016 they went 6-4, and finished 2nd in the conference. In 2011 they went 5-5 with a talented RB and a coach who has since won a state title at his new school. 

It sounds like things are on a good track in JC. Perhaps the wins will follow. They've had some better seasons in recent memory. Best of luck to the Panthers. 

I realize that they have had better years and that 2016 team was really solid and was a smashmouth team. But I really like the Offensive System they have now, and I feel as they develop their program, they will be hard to defend.

10 minutes ago, starbacker said:

Greenwood over Madison 

Martinsville over JC

Im still scratching my head about the performance by the Stars the night Madison picked up their only win 

I’ll be honest. I definitely judged BNL after that result. I don’t think you guys are as bad as the team that lost up there though.

Week 11 Predictions

Center Grove (4-5) at Columbus East (7-2): It's been nine years since these two teams last played. The Olympians avenged a 2009 2nd round loss by defeating the Trojans in the 1st round in 2010. Center Grove is still one of the best football programs in the state but they're not as big and scary without their star RB Carson Steele. They're vulnerable but my gut tells me they'll have an easier time moving the ball than East will. Center Grove wins.

Seymour (4-5) at Franklin (7-2): Another HHC vs Mid-State match-up. Those didn't end well for Jennings County and Madison last week. The Owls are coming off five straight losses but, even if they weren't, it wouldn't be enough to stop all of the superior attributes this Grizzly Cubs team has. Franklin gets the W.

New Albany (4-5) at Jeffersonville (3-6): The Red Devils won the week 3 match-up 32-13 but the Bulldogs have rattled off three straight wins and don't seem to be the same team as they were earlier in the year. My gut is weighing in again and it's telling me the old Jeffersonville rears its ugly head at the worst time. Steve Cooley's experience as a head coach will have the boys prepared. New Albany wins.

Bedford North Lawrence (3-6) at Floyd Central (7-2): Yet another repeat HHC match-up. The Stars have shown flashes of brilliance this year as well as flashes of awfulness, sometimes within the same game. BNL gets another crack at the Highlanders in Floyds Knobs except, this time, the weather will be dry. I think that actually favors the Highlanders with their speed and ability to pass the ball. Floyd Central gets the win.

1 hour ago, starbacker said:

Congratulations to Floyd 

Both teams are well coached and battled

We all know Winker is a great player but they also have a great defensive line. 

Good days ahead for BNL

Our defense struggled a little bit. They did make a few key plays. Really impressed with BNLs offense. Nikirk threw the ball so well. Really both QBs looked good. It was more exciting than what I thought it would be. I thought both teams would just run the heck out of the ball. The officials were all over the place in this game too. I don’t know what was up with the music. I know FCs coaches were yelling at the booth because they don’t want that either.

46 minutes ago, Fkfootball said:

Our defense struggled a little bit. They did make a few key plays. Really impressed with BNLs offense. Nikirk threw the ball so well. Really both QBs looked good. It was more exciting than what I thought it would be. I thought both teams would just run the heck out of the ball. The officials were all over the place in this game too. I don’t know what was up with the music. I know FCs coaches were yelling at the booth because they don’t want that either.

Thank you for recognizing that 😀

I’m sure someone will get an earful before next Friday night. 

Nikirk is a great young man. Has a great arm. He be playing baseball in college. 

Two of my favorite moments from this season were Nikirk (Dalton) throwing TD pass to Nikirk (Dylan) his brother who is a Freshman. 

This team had the worst loss a team could have at home to Madison on homecoming night and could have folded but they overcame inexperience and a ton of injuries (season ending) to continue to improve and finish with their heads held high. 

Coach Weber and his staff are absolutely incredible and as long as they stay the course and continue to coach at BNL the fruits of their labor is right around the corner. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Payne said:

Franklin 42 Seymour 0 Final

Half time score was 35-0 so presumably running clock for the entire second half.

Running Clock start of 2nd half - thank god lol. Franklin is the most well balanced team we've faced. Considering going to the New Pal Vs Franklin game next week.

HHC teams 0-4 versus non-HHC teams. Good luck to Floyd or Jeff in the Regionals!

5 hours ago, TIFootball said:

Running Clock start of 2nd half - thank god lol. Franklin is the most well balanced team we've faced. Considering going to the New Pal Vs Franklin game next week.

HHC teams 0-4 versus non-HHC teams. Good luck to Floyd or Jeff in the Regionals!

New Pal will beat Franklin by 3-4 TD’s if not worse... 

7 hours ago, starbacker said:

Thank you for recognizing that 😀

I’m sure someone will get an earful before next Friday night. 

Nikirk is a great young man. Has a great arm. He be playing baseball in college. 

Two of my favorite moments from this season were Nikirk (Dalton) throwing TD pass to Nikirk (Dylan) his brother who is a Freshman. 

This team had the worst loss a team could have at home to Madison on homecoming night and could have folded but they overcame inexperience and a ton of injuries (season ending) to continue to improve and finish with their heads held high. 

Coach Weber and his staff are absolutely incredible and as long as they stay the course and continue to coach at BNL the fruits of their labor is right around the corner. 

That’s the best 3-6 team I’ve ever seen. They looked more like a 6-3 team. They didn’t make it easy. Floyd had to have an A game on offense to win that game.

Edited by Fkfootball
  • Like 1