Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Hoosier Hills Conference

Looks as if BNL is right on the line between 5A & 4A. I’m assuming they will continue to be 5A as currently the IHSAA doesn’t do 32 for 5A. I can see sectional being the same just replacing East with Jeffersonville. 

That would be a wide open sectional IMO. 

An argument could be made for each school to win it as I expect Jeffersonville to continue to improve under Glesing. 

On 1/18/2019 at 12:58 AM, starbacker said:

Looks as if BNL is right on the line between 5A & 4A. I’m assuming they will continue to be 5A as currently the IHSAA doesn’t do 32 for 5A. I can see sectional being the same just replacing East with Jeffersonville. 

That would be a wide open sectional IMO. 

An argument could be made for each school to win it as I expect Jeffersonville to continue to improve under Glesing. 

I like having a Sectional where there isn't an overwhelming favorite. It's fun to know you have a chance. In our case, we have lost 6 Sectional Championship games since 2009.

Twice to Castle

Twice to East

Twice to Whiteland.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Congrats to McCall! Great student-athlete and have heard nothing but great things about him from anyone that has spoken about him.

As for the Hoosier Hills this upcoming year, this will be one of Coach Gaddis’ better teams. The downfall is, Center Grove will be absolutely loaded this year. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/26/2019 at 12:57 PM, Olympian06 said:

Congrats to McCall! Great student-athlete and have heard nothing but great things about him from anyone that has spoken about him.

As for the Hoosier Hills this upcoming year, this will be one of Coach Gaddis’ better teams. The downfall is, Center Grove will be absolutely loaded this year. 

I expect East to dominate the HHC. The rest of the HHC is wide open. I'm anxious to see how it works out. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/25/2019 at 12:49 PM, Impartial_Observer said:

In less than a year, from FC to Jeff to Paoli.

I guess rumors of Jeff's rising like the Phoenix were greatly exaggerated. 

ca05ed87-c1ae-42b7-bfdc-f51c809b8b10.jpg

It's pretty befuddling, honestly. He wasn't dominating at FC but he had a decent program going. Great facilities and decent talent and coachable kids. I wonder what happened at Jeff?

11 hours ago, boilerfan87 said:

Penn has an open week 3 as well. That would be quite a good matchup. Perhaps they can arrange a neutral site in Indy to play. 

Why isn't Penn's schedule listed as missing a game? just curious

If I were CE I would look at playing a home and home with a team from Cinci or Louisville. I highly doubt they'd be able to get a neutral site game arranged. 

3 hours ago, btownqbcoach said:

Why isn't Penn's schedule listed as missing a game? just curious

If I were CE I would look at playing a home and home with a team from Cinci or Louisville. I highly doubt they'd be able to get a neutral site game arranged. 

Penn has not turned in its schedule to John Harrell's site (only five games listed so far) but according to Max Preps the Kingsmen are scheduled to play Homewood-Flossmoor out of Flossmoor, IL that weekend.

1 hour ago, Payne said:

Penn has not turned in its schedule to John Harrell's site (only five games listed so far) but according to Max Preps the Kingsmen are scheduled to play Homewood-Flossmoor out of Flossmoor, IL that weekend.

Which is a very good team.. one of Illinois’ best I believe. 

1 hour ago, boilerfan87 said:

I was going off of the IFCA website. Homewood is a great program. I think a former Indiana high school coach is or was there. I agree with btowncoach that a Louisville or Cincy area team would be a nice addition. 

Craig Buzea, former HFC at Portage and Michigan City is the head coach at HF.

• Thanks 1