Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Hoosier Hills Conference

I went to High School in the South and we used Hail to the Victors. 

BNL’s although it is a variation of Give my Regards to Broadway is unique and I listened to Cornell’s on Apple Music and it sounded nothing like either the Broadway or BNL version. 

Copyright infringement can be a very serious infraction even for a church to use music and not pay a fee and give proper credit on the screen, in a book etc.

2 hours ago, mamasa said:

My daughter had 2 tickets to the East game tonight and had something come up. First game I've been to this year (after not missing a home game for the last 8 years)

Glad you get to go. What an absolutely beautiful night for football. I’ll be at BNL and Seymour. 

• Like 1

Columbus East - 7

New Albany - 7

End of 1.

Im going to give Floyd a pretty good chance of ending the streak next week. Jeff is terrible so last week wasn’t a great barometer.. This is one of East‘ weakest D’s in the last 10-12 years. 

Columbus East - 14

New Albany - 7

11:37 2nd Q..

East offense looking good tho 

FC 38-10 over Jeffersonville. Coach Bragg called the dogs off real early in preparation for next week. Wenkers Wright did not play. Was in uniform and looked fine walking around. I’m guessing they felt they didn’t need him. FC came out of the game pretty healthy. Polk was a monster with 4 TDs in this game. He threw some absolute bombs. Some of the longest throws I’ve seen over here. Andrew Spurgeon ran the ball really well and probably had over 100 yards. Defense really stuffed the run all night. On to next week.

11 minutes ago, starbacker said:

Stars going to lose 26-7

Interesting game tonight 

I will say that Seymour outplayed BNL

This is an extremely young team in Bedford and have high expectations for them the next two years. 

IF they dedicate themselves in the weight room 

I think coach Weber is a solid coach. I just don’t think they’ve had the horses lately.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, starbacker said:

Anyone know the officiating crew at BNL tonight. Hopefully no one connected here. 

They are having a HORRIFIC night. BOTH WAYS!

AWFUL

IO and crew were at Jasper tonight. Need to see the film, but I thought we were pretty solid. Saw on Twitter two names and I don’t know either of them. 

Just now, starbacker said:

Congratulations so very glad you got to go and this thread is acting up either that or I’m drunk posting and I don’t even drink 😬

58 minutes ago, Impartial_Observer said:

IO and crew were at Jasper tonight. Need to see the film, but I thought we were pretty solid. Saw on Twitter two names and I don’t know either of them. 

I’m guessing there will be a coach or two that will know their names after tonight. 

5 hours ago, Fkfootball said:

I just hope it’s competitive. There have been other years I thought we had some for East and it ended up not being close. Hopefully these guys are ready. We’ll see what happens.

Based on what I saw out of the East defense tonight, I think Floyd Central has a very good chance. New Albany got it in the red zone on almost every possession. Just couldn’t finish. I think your two-dimensional offense is going to give us problems.

4 hours ago, Frozen Tundra said:

Based on what I saw out of the East defense tonight, I think Floyd Central has a very good chance. New Albany got it in the red zone on almost every possession. Just couldn’t finish. I think your two-dimensional offense is going to give us problems.

Wright is expected to be 100% for that game so that will help. Polk can hurt their defense if he has enough time. East usually wins the line of scrimmage against us. That is going to have to change. I like how we matchup but gameday is where it matters. We’ll have to stop McDonald from really getting going. I expect East to put up some points it’s just a matter of can Floyd score enough to keep up.

Edited by Fkfootball