Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Hoosier Hills Conference

1 minute ago, Olympian06 said:

I’m disappointed in our O-Line on these holds, they don’t need to hold, they are much bigger and stronger. Sloppy plays by both teams. 

Oh I agree. The only reason we’ve been able to have some resistance is our O-line is playing both ways. And those guys are wearing down.

But I’ll never listen to you guys about East ever again. Lol. It’s pretty obvious that they won’t lose a HHC game as long as Gaddis is there. 

@Fkfootball y’all are going to go deep in the playoffs, we have CG in our sectional which once again tonight shutout another MIC team and won 66-0.. they were up 49-0 in the 1st QUARTER...not the half, but the 1st QUARTER!! LOL They are probably a Top 5 team in the country and probably one of the top 3 greatest teams in the history of Indiana the way everyone has been comparing them. 

8 minutes ago, Olympian06 said:

@Fkfootball y’all are going to go deep in the playoffs, we have CG in our sectional which once again tonight shutout another MIC team and won 66-0.. they were up 49-0 in the 1st QUARTER...not the half, but the 1st QUARTER!! LOL They are probably a Top 5 team in the country and probably one of the top 3 greatest teams in the history of Indiana the way everyone has been comparing them. 

You guys are better than the teams we will see in Sectional and Regional. Definitely. I’m not upset by the fact that East looked like the better team. They are. It’s the mistakes man. I just wish they could play a good team and cut down on turnovers and stuff like that.

6 minutes ago, Fkfootball said:

You guys are better than the teams we will see in Sectional and Regional. Definitely. I’m not upset by the fact that East looked like the better team. They are. It’s the mistakes man. I just wish they could play a good team and cut down on turnovers and stuff like that.

You have to play mistake free football to beat East because they certainly don’t make mistakes. 

BNL has had some teams that I thought could/would compete with East and take out the turnovers they did at times. 

Gaddis coached teams just don’t make

mistakes. The streak will eventually end but doesn’t appear like it will any time soon. 

I fully expect FC to be in Regional if not Semi-State round. Kudos to Floyd for playing the likes of Male and Elder. To beat East you are going to have to play up like that AND work relentlessly in the weight room. 

25 minutes ago, starbacker said:

You have to play mistake free football to beat East because they certainly don’t make mistakes. 

BNL has had some teams that I thought could/would compete with East and take out the turnovers they did at times. 

Gaddis coached teams just don’t make

mistakes. The streak will eventually end but doesn’t appear like it will any time soon. 

I fully expect FC to be in Regional if not Semi-State round. Kudos to Floyd for playing the likes of Male and Elder. To beat East you are going to have to play up like that AND work relentlessly in the weight room. 

It KILLED us losing Quenichet. Him and Polk play pitch and catch the whole game. We need some of the young WRs step up.

3 minutes ago, Frozen Tundra said:

I was at the Jennings County game tonight. It was boring as heck until the final four minutes when 22 total points were scored. Lead kept switching back and forth and Jennings County’s touchdown with 16 seconds to go sealed the deal.

21-18 was the final score. Connersville has like five unsportsmanlike conduct penalties and around 150 penalty yards total.

46 minutes ago, Fkfootball said:

It KILLED us losing Quenichet. Him and Polk play pitch and catch the whole game. We need some of the young WRs step up.

Agreed. We wouldn’t have beaten Elkhart but two of better defensive players were out of that game and made it much worse.  East made plenty of mistakes with the holding calls bringing back at least two touchdowns and a dropped pick 6 as well.  That is as physical as I have seen out defense in a while.  I think@Olympian06 may have upset some of them last week when he said it was the worst East defense in 10-15 years.  

3 minutes ago, Fogertyputmein said:

Agreed. We wouldn’t have beaten Elkhart but two of better defensive players were out of that game and made it much worse.  East made plenty of mistakes with the holding calls bringing back at least two touchdowns and a dropped pick 6 as well.  That is as physical as I have seen out defense in a while.  I think@Olympian06 may have upset some of them last week when he said it was the worst East defense in 10-15 years.  

@Frozen Tundraits always good when it gets back to the boys 🙂

@Fogertyputmein I hope you told your boys what I said because Frozen used to do the same thing hoping it would get back to the team lol 

• Like 1