Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Hoosier Hills Conference

CG drives 55 yards after a 4th and 1 stop with no timeouts to win the game. 

These 2 teams are by far the best 2 teams in the state of Indiana. I feel sorry for 6A opponents and 5A opponents the rest of the year. 

Center Grove - 17

Cathedral - 13

Final

(Cathedral’s only TD in the 2nd half came off a 68 yard Pick 6) 

Pick ‘Em Standings (after week 9):

@boilerfan87 35/44 (.795)

@Frozen Tundra 33/44 (.750)

@mamasa 31/44 (.705)

@starbacker 29/44 (.659)

I went back and noticed Olympian06 actually made picks for weeks 1 and 8. Therefore, here are the standings for those that haven’t made picks all nine weeks.

@Olympian06 8/11 (.727)

@Fkfootball 21/29 (.724)

3 hours ago, boilerfan87 said:

Sectionals Week 1

Jennings County at Martinsville

Mooresville at Madison

Slim pickins this week! Pretty straightforward, too. 

These are also my picks. I can’t imagine anyone would disagree here.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Frozen Tundra said:

Pick ‘Em Standings (after week 9):

@boilerfan87 35/44 (.795)

@Frozen Tundra 33/44 (.750)

@mamasa 31/44 (.705)

@starbacker 29/44 (.659)

I went back and noticed Olympian06 actually made picks for weeks 1 and 8. Therefore, here are the standings for those that haven’t made picks all nine weeks.

@Olympian06 8/11 (.727)

@Fkfootball 21/29 (.724)

These are also my picks. I can’t imagine anyone would disagree here.

Well I still shouldn’t be in last place. Lol.

Bad news out of Bedford 

BNL has cancelled remainder of football season because of positive COVID test. Stars out of Class 5A sectional. 

I’ll never understand how any of this has been handled from as far back as February and March but it’s not my decision to make and no one asked for my opinion. 😬

Heartbroken for the seniors though 

• Sad 2

On 10/21/2020 at 3:10 PM, starbacker said:

Bad news out of Bedford 

BNL has cancelled remainder of football season because of positive COVID test. Stars out of Class 5A sectional. 

I’ll never understand how any of this has been handled from as far back as February and March but it’s not my decision to make and no one asked for my opinion. 😬

Heartbroken for the seniors though 

Man this sucks. They deserved a chance to play in this Sectional. I agree with your last points. 

Columbus East at Franklin Central

Seymour at Whiteland

Jeffersonville at Floyd Central

I don’t think the East at Franklin Central game is going to be as easy a win for East as some might think. That 1-8 record is misleading because they play in the second best conference in the state. For instance, Noblesville (one of Franklin Central’s fellow HCC members) was 1-8 heading into sectionals last year and took a ranked and undefeated Homestead team to overtime before losing. Throw in the fact East will be without McDonald and Franklin Central could give us as much trouble as Noblesville gave Homestead. Still picking East but I’m definitely leery.

• Like 2

On 10/26/2020 at 1:51 PM, Frozen Tundra said:

Columbus East at Franklin Central

Seymour at Whiteland

Jeffersonville at Floyd Central

I don’t think the East at Franklin Central game is going to be as easy a win for East as some might think. That 1-8 record is misleading because they play in the second best conference in the state. For instance, Noblesville (one of Franklin Central’s fellow HCC members) was 1-8 heading into sectionals last year and took a ranked and undefeated Homestead team to overtime before losing. Throw in the fact East will be without McDonald and Franklin Central could give us as much trouble as Noblesville gave Homestead. Still picking East but I’m definitely leery.

What's up with McDonald? Always been really impressed with him anytime I've seen him play since his Freshman year, hope he will be back next week for East