Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Hoosier Hills Conference

22 hours ago, Fogertyputmein said:

I hope but the strength of East has always been to play 22 guys for the most part to keep guys fresh.  We will see how it goes.  I think they will try to play as many athletes as possible on both sides of the ball.  At least in certain sets and scenarios

Appreciate the insight, as always!

Too lazy to look lol, does anyone know if East will be shown on BCSC's YouTube or Facebook?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Fkfootball said:

I’m going to attempt to not talk a lot of smack because it’s my community and I like these people.

But Floyd Central got what they deserved. Jeffersonville was the better team most of this game for some reason, so hats off to those guys.

Been there, venting is perfectly okay.. if criticism can’t be handled they can find somewhere else to go. I was picking Floyd by at least 4 scores tonight. Was shocked to see the score after each quarter. 

• Like 1

Just now, Olympian06 said:

Been there, venting is perfectly okay.. if criticism can’t be handled they can find somewhere else to go. I was picking Floyd by at least 4 scores tonight. Was shocked to see the score after each quarter. 

This team just lacks an edge. I’m sorry. When East came out down here they were jumping around and bumping helmets. Fired up. Floyd just walked out like they were taking a Sunday stroll. We have a lot of kids in this community that don’t have to work for anything. It hurts us more in football than any other sport. I’m not calling these guys out but it’s the reality.

• Like 1