Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Hoosier Hills Conference

19 minutes ago, Frozen Tundra said:

😩

Didn't go down without a huge fight.  Three negative COVID tests this week and would have tested Friday but the damn guidelines are the guidelines.  I guarantee there will be at least 5 or more on the field Friday night out 0f 150 kids, coaches, and officials that have it and don't know it and just because he was near someone in a classroom who tested positive he is out.  No questions no way around it.  Killer

Edited by Fogertyputmein

1 hour ago, Fogertyputmein said:

Didn't go down without a huge fight.  Three negative COVID tests this week and would have tested Friday but the damn guidelines are the guidelines.  I guarantee there will be at least 5 or more on the field Friday night out 0f 150 kids, coaches, and officials that have it and don't know it and just because he was near someone in a classroom who tested positive he is out.  No questions no way around it.  Killer

Freaking sucks. And I mean that for him.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Fogertyputmein said:

Just so you guys know, the state's leading tackler in 6A and the same guy that also had 2 offensive TDs for East last week cannot play tomorrow due to Contact Tracing from a classroom positive situation.  Brutal, brutal, brutal.  

Devastating, the kid has busted his ass for 4 years. I can’t even imagine 

• Sad 1

Regional Week

Jeffersonville at Castle

It's hard to believe Jeff is the last HHC team standing after the challenging season that they had. But props to them for putting it together when it mattered most. It will be a tough out against a well coached Castle program, but I've said that the last two weeks. I will keep picking against them in hoping it helps them continue to win! 

• Like 2

Jeffersonville at Castle

Heck of a run Jeff is on right now. Seems like the humiliating 41-14 loss to Madison woke them up as they’ve now won four straight games. It’s their longest winning streak since 2014 when they began that season 7-0. The win at Floyd Central ten days ago snapped an eight game losing streak to the Highlanders dating back to 2014. The sectional title win three days ago was the first for Jeff since 2007 and their fifth sectional title overall.

Now, Jeff attempts to win its first regional title ever when they play at Castle this Friday. It’s their first meeting since 2012 when Jeff lost there 50-29 in the sectional championship. Jeff has lost three straight to them. 2007 was their last win against the Knights. Hopefully the Red Devils have another upset in them.

Edited by Frozen Tundra
  • Like 2

It was really good talking to you guys this season. I think a lot of us were pretty dissatisfied in how things went but we were fortunate to have the football season. Floyd Central is graduating 20 Seniors and a whole lot of talent. Some of the best players they’ve had in years. I can’t imagine that I won’t be seeing some growing pains next season so I’ve already prepared myself for that. I hope everyone is safe this winter and we can start attending games with more normalcy next Fall.

• Thanks 1