12 hours ago, Frozen Tundra said:

Didn’t know much about Bell County except that, like Mount Vernon (Posey), their enrollment is in the 600s. Maybe I’m not giving those schools enough credit, but I penalized them both for that. 

Yeah that's fair, and I can't say what Bell is returning. Their coach is the Kentucky version of Bud Wright from Sheridan. They are old school and will be the most physical team Jeff will see all year. 

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No. He just calls you on your blatant homerism and unrealistic, outlandish statements. 

I've kept meaning to post this since Friday night but kudos to Jeffersonville's Champions Together program. Before the game stated a Special Olympian Jeremy Singleton was in uniform and fully suited u

Still here.  I'll even go out on a limb and make bold prediction for the 2019 conference standings: 1. Columbus East 2-8 Everyone else. 

Posted Images

18 hours ago, boilerfan87 said:

Yeah that's fair, and I can't say what Bell is returning. Their coach is the Kentucky version of Bud Wright from Sheridan. They are old school and will be the most physical team Jeff will see all year. 

I’m impressed you have knowledge about a school in a county that borders Tennessee and Virginia. That’s nowhere near Indiana. Lol

5 hours ago, Frozen Tundra said:

I’m impressed you have knowledge about a school in a county that borders Tennessee and Virginia. That’s nowhere near Indiana. Lol

Lol.. I coached there for a while and I still keep up with things as best I can. We went to the state finals every year and you didnt go without hearing stories about Coach Hilton and his program. He actually retired from 2011-2015, but couldn't stay away and has been back since. They lost the state title in 2019 and played in the semifinals last year. 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...