Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Jack Kiser

Bobref

This kid is this generation’s Jack Armstrong. For those of you young folks, look that up. An outstanding young man from little Pioneer High School, with his best football ahead of him and a degree from the prestigious Mendoza School of Business already in his pocket. What a great story. A true Notre Dame Man.

https://mobile.twitter.com/AE_Kiser/status/1526399998287659009/photo/1 

image.thumb.jpeg.705310bb3f908d3fb6c2e361f2f62091.jpeg

Edited by Bobref
  • Like 8

36 minutes ago, Whiting89 said:

Yeah but how much NIL money is he making? 

Whatever it is, or could be, it’s peanuts compared to what he’s going to do in the world before he’s finished. This guy is going to be much, much more than a football player.

• Like 2

The Cass Kings were never happier than the day that kid graduated from Pioneer! 4 years against him was 4 too many. This young man was impossible not to like. An absolute unit on the field, and yes sir yes ma'am off the field. So cool to see the success he is having, and so very very thankful there are no more Kisers coming up!! 

• Like 3

57 minutes ago, Bobref said:

Whatever it is, or could be, it’s peanuts compared to what he’s going to do in the world before he’s finished. This guy is going to be much, much more than a football player.

I don’t know about with him having a business background he probably understands the present value of money and how he can invest. So players such qb from texas, osu, and t bama if they were wise could set themselves up with a nice investment opportunity.

2 minutes ago, Whiting89 said:

I don’t know about with him having a business background he probably understands the present value of money and how he can invest. So players such qb from texas, osu, and t bama if they were wise could set themselves up with a nice investment opportunity.

You need to think bigger. I’m sure he is.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Staxawax said:

"He has been rated as the 9th best linebacker in the country by ON3 in the NIL (Name, Image, Likeness) program. and estimated to have a $142,000 valuation this season"

Pretty solid I’m sure it’s much higher than the median salary in the south bend metro area

• Like 2

On 6/24/2022 at 9:27 AM, Staxawax said:

"He has been rated as the 9th best linebacker in the country by ON3 in the NIL (Name, Image, Likeness) program. and estimated to have a $142,000 valuation this season"

How much do they charge for said program? On3 taking donations yet? I kid 😁

• 5 months later...

From last night’s All Sports Banquet:

https://www.on3.com/teams/notre-dame-fighting-irish/news/notre-dame-2022-echoes-banquet-awards-michael-mayer-isaiah-foskey/

Rockne Student-Athlete Award: Senior linebacker Jack Kiser

Most Notre Dame athletic programs give this award to a player each season. Jack Kiserearned College Sports Information Directors of America Academic All-District honors this year. He is a grad student in the Mendoza College of Business pursuing a master’s in accounting.

Kiser is also second on the team in tackles (52). He has 4.5 tackles for loss, 2.5 sacks, 1 forced fumble and 1 blocked punt.

• Like 4

19 hours ago, Bobref said:

From last night’s All Sports Banquet:

https://www.on3.com/teams/notre-dame-fighting-irish/news/notre-dame-2022-echoes-banquet-awards-michael-mayer-isaiah-foskey/

Rockne Student-Athlete Award: Senior linebacker Jack Kiser

Most Notre Dame athletic programs give this award to a player each season. Jack Kiserearned College Sports Information Directors of America Academic All-District honors this year. He is a grad student in the Mendoza College of Business pursuing a master’s in accounting.

Kiser is also second on the team in tackles (52). He has 4.5 tackles for loss, 2.5 sacks, 1 forced fumble and 1 blocked punt.

He also led ND current senior class in career scoring. 

Dont quote me but I believe as for NIL he has deal with Under-Armor and a few others

with his academics looks like he should be ok with life after football. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HoosierFootball4 said:

I've seen some mock drafts with him projected to go first round in 2024....he will have some options once his football career is finished...but that might be a little ways down the road.

Interesting, I didn't believe you

5E070995-4175-41D4-86AA-36A6A1238D22.png

Edited by RingLeader

On 12/19/2022 at 10:34 AM, RingLeader said:

Interesting, I didn't believe you

5E070995-4175-41D4-86AA-36A6A1238D22.png

And it's still being questioned as to why he won Mr. Football when he was at Pioneer. Sometimes you just have to sit back, scratch your head, and laugh. 

Edited by BTF
  • Thanks 1

On 12/22/2022 at 5:34 AM, BTF said:

And it's still being questioned as to why he won Mr. Football when he was at Pioneer. Sometimes you just have to sit back, scratch your head, and laugh. 

Him and Bowen were both worthy of being the first small school Mr footballs. 

Still kinda goofy Nick Zachary didn't get it or Danny/Jackson Anthrop. 

On the defensive side Jack Kiser came out on top (88.8), yet only played 27 snaps because he typically comes off the field when the Irish put in their nickel package. And only cornerback Morrison has a higher season grade among all of ND’s defensive players, including All-American Foskey.

PFF grades are only one evaluative tool, not necessarily the conclusive one, but Kiser’s consistently strong numbers beg the question: Is he being used enough?

Consider that among all Irish defensive players, middle linebacker JD Bertrand led the team in tackles with 82, followed by Kiser with 58 and starting weakside (will) linebacker Marist Liufau with 51.

But Kiser accomplished his total in roughly half the snaps (332) as Liufau played (646). He also had more tackles for loss and sacks.