Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Top Public School Programs

19 hours ago, Titan32 said:

Probably the most consistently "good" public 3A team over the past 11 years (4 sectionals 2012, 2013, 2015, 2021).   Seems a little simplistic to just look at sectional championships....there are some pretty soft sectionals in this state.  A couple close playoff games GS probably shoulda/coulda have won (2016, 2019, 2020) maybe 3rd or 4th best 3A team in the state those years regardless of sectional results still probably tarnished the legacy a tad, but not in the minds of people who understand the level of play that comes out of that program year after year.

Apparently you never heard of West Lafayettes

• Like 1

Giving some small school (1A-2A) love here, Pioneer, Eastbrook, Adams Central, and Linton are as strong a programs as any, across all classes. The yearly combined records in the past 9 seasons put them each in the top 15 all classes in winning percentage. If you want more recent than that, the past 3 seasons you'd have to add South Adams and Eastside to that list.

There's a lot of good small school football going on in the state. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CoachVeatch said:

Giving some small school (1A-2A) love here, Pioneer, Eastbrook, Adams Central, and Linton are as strong a programs as any, across all classes. The yearly combined records in the past 9 seasons put them each in the top 15 all classes in winning percentage. If you want more recent than that, the past 3 seasons you'd have to add South Adams and Eastside to that list.

There's a lot of good small school football going on in the state. 

Imagine these programs joining forces with nearby programs, bumping up their enrollment. Those four could argue for being one of the best programs in the state. Too much credit is given to to the mega schools for having the best programs. Best teams for sure. Best programs are debatable. 

17 minutes ago, DumfriesYMCA said:

If I commented it had to have been a few years back when they had the really good QB and WR combo or something but other than that I couldn’t tell you a damn thing about them lmao 

It was 23 hours ago in this thread.

15 minutes ago, gonzoron said:

It was 23 hours ago in this thread.

God that joke went over your head.

i live in Green Bay and am a huge packer fan.  I take jabs at anything regarding the bears as much as possible.  

i wasn’t talking about Lawrence central 😂

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, DumfriesYMCA said:

God that joke went over your head.

i live in Green Bay and am a huge packer fan.  I take jabs at anything regarding the bears as much as possible.  

i wasn’t talking about Lawrence central 😂

Riiiiiiiiiight.

You directed it at a Lawrence Central fan...........

9 minutes ago, gonzoron said:

Don't need a memory when it's right there in black and white.

bears.jpg

None of us down here in SW IN know the mascots of the Indy mega-schools. I figured Bears62 was for the Chicago bears too.  Now nobody can ever say I didn't defend a GS fan....

• Haha 3

8 minutes ago, tango said:

None of us down here in SW IN know the mascots of the Indy mega-schools.

In other words, you all assumed.

Do you know the ones for the Evansville schools?

Edited by gonzoron

28 minutes ago, Donnie Baker said:

Probably 

Dude has zero sarcasm detection and is too dumb to even realize he is the punchline of the board.

@DumfriesYMCA was obviously taking professional football…not surprising an amateur like Ron let that one go over his head.

Edited by temptation