Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Does anybody have any siac games from 90s till now  or even highlights of games from 90s till now. Regular or post season.i do have some high school games to and some state games also.

14 minutes ago, Snadenjr said:

Does anybody have any siac games from 90s till now  or even highlights of games from 90s till now. Regular or post season.i do have some high school games to and some state games also.

The 1993 Roncalli vs Memorial SS game is on Youtube, not all of it, but around 40 minutes 

2 hours ago, Snadenjr said:

Contact Dan Engler

Hes got it all

dengler@almanacsports.com

On 7/3/2022 at 5:10 PM, TigerFan20 said:

The 1993 Roncalli vs Memorial SS game is on Youtube, not all of it, but around 40 minutes 

Tigers did not have an answer for the Power Toss to Mike Bone, or anything that could be described as a passing game. Watched that one with my 8 months pregnant wife and then went back to our luxurious pad at 14th & Penn...

25 minutes ago, tango said:

Tigers did not have an answer for the Power Toss to Mike Bone, or anything that could be described as a passing game. Watched that one with my 8 months pregnant wife and then went back to our luxurious pad at 14th & Penn...

What I remember about that game was it was on a Saturday. The previous week, Notre Dame had beaten #1 Florida State and moved into the #1 position in the polls. Our crew drove down to the game together, and I made them turn off the radio which was carrying the ND - Boston College game so we could concentrate on our pregame conference and be as ready as we could be for the game. Drove all the way, got dressed, went through our last minute stuff, and then walked out to the field with no idea what had happened in South Bend. I introduced myself to the chain crew and the first words out of the box man’s mouth were “Can you believe Notre Dame got beat by Boston College on a last minute field goal?” Just what I needed to hear going into a big game.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Bobref said:

What I remember about that game was it was on a Saturday. The previous week, Notre Dame had beaten #1 Florida State and moved into the #1 position in the polls. Our crew drove down to the game together, and I made them turn off the radio which was carrying the ND - Boston College game so we could concentrate on our pregame conference and be as ready as we could be for the game. Drove all the way, got dressed, went through our last minute stuff, and then walked out to the field with no idea what had happened in South Bend. I introduced myself to the chain crew and the first words out of the box man’s mouth were “Can you believe Notre Dame got beat by Boston College on a last minute field goal?” Just what I needed to hear going into a big game.

I wish I could connect with Zane  I think he does something with otters. I remember a couple of years ago he was on wtvw in a interview talking about his iu collection. Speaking of DVDs if anyone interested in some college games let me know.

8 hours ago, Bobref said:

That day was my first trip to ND Stadium, I was row 12, about 45 yard line behind the BC bench. I remember it like yesterday. I thought it would be an ND miracle finish, unfortunately BC had the answer all day. 

• Like 2