Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Conference Forum Drivers - Sign Up Today!

Most of these highly coveted slots are still available.  In order for us to do our proper service to Indiana High School Football, we collectively as a group need to cover all schools, all classes, all regions, and all conferences.

If you want to step into a Conference Driver Roll, send DT a PM formally requesting the spot.  If you are confirmed, we will note this on your badge/nameplate.

For those who have been driving conference forums for some time now, (SIAC/PAC/Hoosier/Hosier Hills/NIC) send in your request so we can formally recognize your position.  

We need dudes from the North to step up and cover our Northern half conferences.

Region/North Central Indiana/Northeast IN/Mid Central Indiana

We need leaders to cover The MIC/HCC/ICC/CCC/CI/MSC/HHC/WIC/EIAC/CIC

Still openings in the South 

PLAC/MSC

Please step up.  WE NEED YOU!

13 minutes ago, DT said:

Most of these highly coveted slots are still available.

According to who? I don't need some badge/nameplate to recognize myself as a conference thread driver. I do it because I enjoy it, not for some meaningless forum title. I am all for promoting Indiana high school football and driving engagement and conversations, but this was honestly a bit absurd/ridiculous.

5 minutes ago, NLCTigerFan07 said:

According to who? I don't need some badge/nameplate to recognize myself as a conference thread driver. I do it because I enjoy it, not for some meaningless forum title. I am all for promoting Indiana high school football and driving engagement and conversations, but this was honestly a bit absurd/ridiculous.

I’ve never seen a guy who is given so much shit simply for attempting to promote a high school sport.

Jesus dude.

2 minutes ago, DT said:

If there was another active NLC thread, I couldnt find it.  Thays why I started the new one.

What crawled up your ass and died?

You literally commented on it no less than 2 weeks ago? And before your spam of conference threads you created, I'm almost positive it was on the first page, because I found it on the 2nd page behind all the new ones you started up.

1 minute ago, temptation said:

I’ve never seen a guy who is given so much shit simply for attempting to promote a high school sport.

Jesus dude.

No worries  Just trying to add in a little organization and structure while promoting more statewide forum discussion.  Its already working   The Conf threads are starting to get some traction

2 minutes ago, NLCTigerFan07 said:

You literally commented on it no less than 2 weeks ago? And before your spam of conference threads you created, I'm almost positive it was on the first page, because I found it on the 2nd page behind all the new ones you started up.

I had no intent to overrun your existing thread.  Pls continue , as long as we are talking about the NLC, we are heading in the right direction.