Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Booster 2022-23

THANKS FOR ALL WHO'VE SUPPORTED AGAIN THIS YEAR!!!   

Our Community is special place here: 

Though I am not as active as previous 12 years (oh I am OLD) appreciate everyone who is involved both in the day to day, behind the scenes and to our MEMBERS of this wonderful place to enjoy this great game of High School football.  

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Esso Ayche said:

I donated again for the lack of donation from @Impartial_Observer 

Not in the sense of providing him the benefits of being a current booster (ie no ads and a badass new "Booster 2022-23" by his name), but to make up to the GID for the weak justification for NOT donating the past few years. Find a better soapbox, dude.

No soapbox, just the facts. Mad respect for the guys still making it happen.  It should be noted living with ads is a PITA on a phone, it’s not about the 30 bucks or whatever. 

Edited by Impartial_Observer

Anything that gets donated is appreciated; no judging of those who don't from those of us on the admin side. There have been a number of very active people over the years who have not donated. We have even had people promise to pay, or use a donation as a bet and not follow through......no big deal though. Seems that things always work themselves out. 

• Like 2

A big thank you to everyone who has contributed this season.

We are getting close to the end of the regular season and are still only about 2/3rds of the way to our goal. It's time to step it up and fund the board for the full year. (That way I don't have to make requests in the spring when the funds our out and it's not quite time to talk about the next season)

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/4/2022 at 7:33 PM, WWFan said:

Can we actually donate for others or was that just a gag?

A certain someone on this thread, who probably wants to remain nameless, paid for me many, many years ago when I had just discovered GID.  I was kind of a lurker and hadn't necessarily planned to stay on GID as I'd shown up at the end of the season for the first time right around regionals.  Based on that act of generosity, I stuck around and have been a contributing member, via posts and donation ever since.  Speaking of which, my donation should have made it in now ... via PayPal.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Bobref said:

It’s early in the morning, but I can’t find a path to donate. Is there a link somewhere?

If you go to Store and then Donations and then click on the "Donate toward this goal" under the progress bar.  If I could make a general suggestion to the leadership folks, I think putting a small "Donate" button in the header, it would benefit the site.

image.png.bec5af9d20c34613543a63865032441b.png

image.png.a37eaf8828e11e89f7283e9f83806e84.png

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...