Jump to content
npatman

Sectional 31 - Class 3A

Recommended Posts

The Braves crew has been here since about 4:30 scoping things out and settling in.

 

@Stink Town Clown , where is Tiger Blvd and the cold BLs??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Lysander said:

Thank God you're back STC.  I thought there was a plague that wiped out all the EIAC posters.  What's going on?  Is this game online sonewhere, btw?  I'm sitting at home tonight.

This is supposed to be the site. If it's not, I'll try to find it and update if I do. https://livestream.com/etcsportsnetwork

If that doesn't work, supposed to be broadcast on radio also. http://streamdb3web.securenetsystems.net/v5/WSCH

I always say "supposed to be" when I post these sites, because I'm never quite sure until they actually start the broadcast. Or don't start. LOL>

Edited by Gonzoron
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Gonzoron said:

This is supposed to be the site. If it's not, I'll try to find it and update if I do. https://livestream.com/etcsportsnetwork

If that doesn't work, supposed to be broadcast on radio also. http://streamdb3web.securenetsystems.net/v5/WSCH

I always say "supposed to be" when I post these sites, because I'm never quite sure until they actually start the broadcast. Or don't start. LOL>

Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Congrats to Lawrenceburg, we hung with them in the first half, but in the second half they put it on us.

 

It will be interesting to see how they match up with GS or EM in 3 weeks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tough game...unfortunate they both met so early...particularly given they were Semi-State opponents last year.

I both love and hate this time of year.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Stinky, Stink, Stink 1.2..3...

I am so glad one ask...

So here goes STC.....

Hondaburg vs Stink Town - Always a great game! Hondaburg has been using that "Bone to the Dome" all the way back to Schriber days. They run it well. Don't know if they can run it on those Tigers those. That run defense is stout. Those Tigers looked good vs B-Town last Friday and that run game had heads spinning last year. I think you got to pick the Tigers......but crazy things have happen. STC takes the Tigers 35 - 14

Casket Nation vs NH - How is NH pass defense? Dogs will look to sling it around about 50x. Dogs run defense is okay. Could be game of who has the ball last. STC is taking the Dogs in a shoot-out, 42-35

If that pans out....it will be an EIAC Sectional Championship! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone else have anything on the Cougars at the Dawg Pound? How do the Cougars like to play? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

North Harrison = big = pound + rain = NH win.

Also, Mr. Lip,  they play at Cugaville, not Batesvile....I mean, CasketNation....

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, TheLip2 said:

Anyone else have anything on the Cougars at the Dawg Pound? How do the Cougars like to play? 

NH plays "4 yards and a cloud of dust" football. Be prepared for the most boring football game that you have ever seen if they are able to execute. Their game plan is to pound the ball, burn up the clock and win a low scoring game. They can pass too if needed, but they are definitely run first, mostly off tackle stuff with their big FB, but they also get the QB out on the edges too.

I expect NH to beat Batesville without too much trouble, then I expect L'Burg to beat NH handily, probably by 4 TDs or more. The week after that will be very interesting, I may have to go watch that one.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, npatman said:

NH plays "4 yards and a cloud of dust" football. Be prepared for the most boring football game that you have ever seen if they are able to execute. Their game plan is to pound the ball, burn up the clock and win a low scoring game. They can pass too if needed, but they are definitely run first, mostly off tackle stuff with their big FB, but they also get the QB out on the edges too.

I expect NH to beat Batesville without too much trouble, then I expect L'Burg to beat NH handily, probably by 4 TDs or more. The week after that will be very interesting, I may have to go watch that one.

Batesville is better than you think. Don't sleep on them. Trust me. 

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I expect the North-Batesville game to be NH 22, Batesville 8......or something close to that.   The rain is 2 hours away, with snow flurries tomorrow morning.

And I would expect the Lawrenceburg-North game, if it comes to that, to be closer than people think.   By the time next Friday gets here, doubt if there's much

grass between the hashes at Cugaville.    And the grass that's left will be a crispy shade of tan after the frost tomorrow night.   Just right for 4 yards and a cloud of dust.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Come on Sparky.......

You know anything about the Stink Town - AKA Dirty Burg?? They are built for 3 yards and a could of dust.

If the weather holds off, Casket Nation will put up some points. By the way...Does anyone know what the EIAC did last week vs the MSC?  Here is some help....3-0!!!

Time for some more Tiger BL's before heading to Hondaburg!!! 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Stink Town Clown said:

Okay....Okay.....

Stink wants the low-down on North Harrison - Give it to me....Who ya got?

Stinktown:

I've got no lowdown

I expect EC and Stinktown to win big.  Tough programs...tough kids.

Editorial - FC has a great coach but Brookville, being the Brookville I grew up around, is about as insular as it gets.

Give Kennedy a bunch of tough kids and tough-minded parents and no "city-fathers" and he would tear it up.

I think the rest of the EIAC has known this for years. 

The rest of the State certainly doesn't really care.  

Wish I didn't.  Not sure why I do.

Edited by Lysander

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I say Lawrenceburg by 28+, I think LB will be able to stop the NH ground and pound, force them to the air and then exploit them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I predict North will stick to its game plan....Ground and pound with a splash of mud apparently this week.

So come on out and witness the most boring game ever.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lawrenceburg will whip up on North. It's a perfect matchup for Lawrenceburg as they're bigger and more physical than North Harrison. I say Lburg wins by 14.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, eagleye said:

I predict North will stick to its game plan....Ground and pound with a splash of mud apparently this week.

So come on out and witness the most boring game ever.

 

 

Being the only active poster (that I know of) on this thread that has seen both teams in person,

I can say from the "eye test" that LB is in a different league than any MSC team this year.

Best of luck to NH, but I just don't see it being close.

If NH can control the ball, then you are definitely right about it being the most boring game ever...WOW!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/30/2017 at 1:34 AM, Lysander said:

Stinktown:

I've got no lowdown

I expect EC and Stinktown to win big.  Tough programs...tough kids.

Editorial - FC has a great coach but Brookville, being the Brookville I grew up around, is about as insular as it gets.

Give Kennedy a bunch of tough kids and tough-minded parents and no "city-fathers" and he would tear it up.

I think the rest of the EIAC has known this for years. 

The rest of the State certainly doesn't really care.  

Wish I didn't.  Not sure why I do.

Because instead of your Pappy complaining about your Hot Rod Lincoln he said this instead?????

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've seen both. Get NH behind schedule and they're in trouble. Batesville not a great defensive team but were still able to give their team a shot. LB going to be way too physical as long as they get off the bus.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×