Sign in to follow this  
MuleDriver

Conference Indiana Week 12

First of all i have all the seasons picks printed out all i need to do is add them up and i will have the standings. Been lazy about getting that done but will be done shortly. Secondly congrats to all the CI teams that bow'ed out of the tourney last night some Southport, Franklin Central, perry meridian, and bloomington north . I can attest that it is much easier as a high school player to stick with your team and program when you win on a regular basis. Those who had losing seasons congrats for sticking with your team even when you lose.  How about terre haute south . Came out of nowhere to beat castle. Female kicker providing the dagger late . Okay on to next weeks games.

We are down to four teams . One is guaranteed a regional game . The terre haute sectional winner will undoubtedly face Columbus East so enjoy  this upcoming weekend . It for sure will be the last. 

Columbus North @ Center Grove  For me i keep saying it over and over. Until Cn wins this game i have to go with CG.  CG has dominated this series every year we hear how great CN is well it is time to prove it. 

BHSS @ Martinsville   Same thing. South has won 3 sectional titles in a row . The ville has improved tho . Should be a competitive game. Until mhs does it though i have to go with bhss. 

Terre Haute South  @ Terre Haute North         Been a while since ths has beaten thn .  I think they are due. 

Center Grove

Bloomington South

Terre Haute North

Center Grove

Bloomington South

TH North

Edited by jermflame