Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
thakilla

Central vs East Central

Recommended Posts

i Doubt they will leave.  I can see it depending on whoever gets hired. Still why would you leave an offense that has its whoe line coming back??  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/27/2017 at 9:16 AM, Titan20 said:

Word is that the 3 Evans brothers have transferred to Princeton.

I’d try to get away from East Central and what they have returning next year if I were them as well. EC is going to state again, you can book that. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Olympian06 said:

I’d try to get away from East Central and what they have returning next year if I were them as well. EC is going to state again, you can book that. 

Maybe. Sectional is a certainty. Regional? Nothing is a certainty there with Evansville teams in the mix.  Greenwood return a ton too I think.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Big8Football said:

Why would they pick Princeton though? Few other programs bit more prestigious around. Family there? 

Yeah.  Transferring to Princeton does not in any way look like a football decision.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Big8Football said:

Why would they pick Princeton though? Few other programs bit more prestigious around. Family there? 

Where did Princeton’s coach come from, again? 

Edited by football_is_life

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Maybe the thakilla can fill us in.....did 1 brother get expelled from Central?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thakilla is probably avoiding this thread. Hell maybe avoiding the GID site all together.

Edited by Titan35

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Canoe Fest Charlie said:

Maybe. Sectional is a certainty. Regional? Nothing is a certainty there with Evansville teams in the mix.  Greenwood return a ton too I think.

I’m a gambling man and went 1 for 1 on bets this year... $50 says EC makes it to State next year. Loser donates to the GID fund in honor of the winner.... what do you think @Coach Nowlin

Edited by Olympian06

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Transplantedpanther said:

He used to be an assistant coach at Central. 

That’s what I was hinting at. Now the Evans brothers are transferring there (supposedly). 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yea again I do not see it happening.  There are so many questions as to why you would go there.  It would be silly in my opinion, but I do not know. I have not heard anything.  

What class is Princeton?  Would it be a move up in competition? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, greyhound3175 said:

What class is Princeton?  Would it be a move up in competition? 

3A.  You gotta understand all the background on this one that comes from being around the SIAC the last 2 years.  Way too much to get into on a public forum.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, tango said:

3A.  You gotta understand all the background on this one that comes from being around the SIAC the last 2 years.  Way too much to get into on a public forum.  

Oh you mind messaging me...  I am just confused on it that is all 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

LOL.  Evidently my transmitter circuit is bad as I was agreeing with you greyhound.  It would be silly to go there...  So many odd stories/rumors over the last couple of years that I’ll believe it when I see it...

Edited by tango

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Some people in this thread will appreciate this (from me)!  :52_v:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The plot thickens....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Titan20 said:

So they are going to Bosse now??  :13_v:

Maybe AIS kids can go to Bosse? Hmmmm

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Coach Ellenwood said:

What are AIS kids?

AIS is a non-traditional school at helps "at risk" kids.  Here is a link..http://aisdiamond.evscschools.com/.

I do think kids that go there can play for Bosse.  

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Titan20 said:

AIS is a non-traditional school at helps "at risk" kids.  Here is a link..http://aisdiamond.evscschools.com/.

I do think kids that go there can play for Bosse.  

AIS students may play for whatever high school district their home address is located in. That has been the problem with those kids being counted, as schools have kids counted for them that have never even stepped foot in the school. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×