Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Indiana Gridiron Digest Interview with Ben Johnson - Fort Wayne Northside

4 minutes ago, Robert said:

North Side, two words, is sometimes fun to watch.  We'll see how this year's edition turns out to be.  

Copy

Just don't measure their success by how they do against Snider in Week 1

2021     Lost to Snider by 2...........finished the season 2-7

2020     Waxed Snider by 30...........finished the season 5-6

On 7/13/2022 at 10:20 PM, BTF said:

Just don't measure their success by how they do against Snider in Week 1

2021     Lost to Snider by 2...........finished the season 2-7

2020     Waxed Snider by 30...........finished the season 5-6

Snider, generally, improves mightily as the season moves on.  Other teams, well, don't.  🙂

13 hours ago, Robert said:

Snider, generally, improves mightily as the season moves on.  Other teams, well, don't.  🙂

The 2020 North Side team was decimated with injuries throughout the remainder of the season from what I recall. Being a neighboring district, North Side and Snider were once fierce rivals. To this day, the Legends always come out swinging when they play the Panthers. And with the information that we are gathering about North Side during this off season, Week 1 could turn into a war with huge SAC title implications. 

• Like 1

On 7/16/2022 at 6:57 AM, BTF said:

The 2020 North Side team was decimated with injuries throughout the remainder of the season from what I recall. Being a neighboring district, North Side and Snider were once fierce rivals. To this day, the Legends always come out swinging when they play the Panthers. And with the information that we are gathering about North Side during this off season, Week 1 could turn into a war with huge SAC title implications. 

Where are you going with this?

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/17/2022 at 9:18 PM, BTF said:

Transfers. Ben Johnson seems motivated to make a contender out of North Side. He's got some studs.

It's been interesting to see the rosters at the beginning of the year, my own favorite teams included.

42 minutes ago, Robert said:

It's been interesting to see the rosters at the beginning of the year, my own favorite teams included.

It's becoming like college football it appears. Gone are the days of winning with your own pipeline. I guess that's just 80's thinking.