Sign in to follow this  
Ltown

Loogootee at Washington

In an attempt to get a little more action on this side of the board that doesn't involve taking about coaching achievements I figured I would post a game thread.

Loogootee makes the trip to the hatchet house on Friday night, both teams are struggling. However, Washington has lost to some pretty good teams in my opinion while Loogootee has looked terrible on the road. So who you got? I'm thinking it will be another bad night for the Lions. 

Loogootee has played some good teams too.  The only team that they should have beaten that they didn't was Brown County but we'll just blame that on being the first game of the year.  If this was at Loogootee I would pick the Lions but you are right they haven't played well on the road so I'm letting home court be the deciding factor and going with the Hatchets.

Neither team has been very good offensively for the most part. I don't see where either team can just assert its will on the other physically so it will probably just come down to who shoots the ball better. I guess kind of an X factor is Washington coming off a 50 point drubbing. You never know how kids will react to something like that. Ultimately I think Washington is the better team so I'll go with them.

It was Washington 47 - 43. Pretty much as expected. It was a pretty ugly game to tell the truth. Both teams turned it over a lot. Killion got his first start for Washington and had a nice game. Loogootee couldn't defend him once he got it down low. Dearwester had a nice game for Loogootee.